XPO | For all you Ex Conway Employees

MAYHEM666

TB Regular
Credits
This thread is for all of the Ex Conway employees who served five years or more. You really need to read all about the pension and all of the chaos that is going on here. If you served five years or more then you need to download the pension request letter below. this form will allow you to find out how much is still left in your account and Portland Or has thirty days from the day of receipt of the form to reply, in addition if you still have a 401k there and did not cash it out when you either quit or were terminated you are entitled to fill out the proxy form. So for all of you at FedEx frt or Roadway or wherever I urge you to act on this, Remember this is your money and your future, you have every right to know what is due you and your family.

I got everything out when I quit,I never trusted them to take care of it for me.thanks for the info I will pass it on.

YES sir, took care of that as soon as I retired and said A.M.F's to all the big wig BS !! I know exactly what I have coming and also have the paper work on file, my own file that is..Happy Trails all...fishy

Thanks demize, and good luck to you also as it seems from what I hear the BS is getting deeper by the day. I can only imagine...Happy trails..