New Penn | For Sale Sign

road hog

TB Lurker
Credits
Here is a good one. Tlaked to a Pyle driver today 4-9-07 . He said he seen a sign or ad somewhere that Yellow is up for dale the whole thing all of it.:hysterical:

Here is a good one. Tlaked to a Pyle driver today 4-9-07 . He said he seen a sign or ad somewhere that Yellow is up for dale the whole thing all of it.:hysterical:

road hog, every company is for sale. It's just a matter of someone coming along with the right amount of money to seal the deal.

If Yellow were actively trying to sell, trust me, you would not see a for sale sign or ad anywhere

That will be the day when any large company puts up a for sale sign to sell their company?

The bigger the company the more silent the deal making.

Big companies ask around for investors to come on board with them when they are failing,or when they just want out.

We've seen this going on through the years with a lot of trucking companies.

Although most truckings just fold up,and have someone liquidate their holdings.

Whoever has seen this sign must either be dreaming, or someone is playing a joke on someone!

I called my real estate agent and he said i would have to take a 2'nd mortage and my wife said you will be 66 on 4/29/07 [hint hint] and it's time to take it easy. Must admit this thread made me wonder about the EYE--Q of this board.:hysterical: :hysterical:

I called my real estate agent and he said i would have to take a 2'nd mortage and my wife said you will be 66 on 4/29/07 [hint hint] and it's time to take it easy. Must admit this thread made me wonder about the EYE--Q of this board.:hysterical: :hysterical:
Ain't ya glad we got a place we fit in so well?
:smilie_132: