TForce | For the no Voter....

Double or nothing

TB Lurker
Credits
For the no Voter your just wanna see Ups closes it doors...

The Teamster slip up big time once the last, best and final offer came out and knew the issue was not resolved, they should of call a Strike while their was freight still in Ups system. That would have give the Teamsters negotiation leverage, because Ups would have problems moving stranded freight..

The ball is in Ups court. They can turn their attention on small pack peak season and will not even worry about freight since they empty out the system... If the No Voter, Vote No again Ups will drag this thing out for atleast 3 months too Starve out the No Voter and serve up a even crappier contract..

NO point of striking, You basically going too look stupid holding up signs walking in circles at a empty freight terminal.. btw I'm a yes voter..

For the poster UpsFreight all the time u spent on here pushing your No Voter, You could be putting in applications at other trucking since u ready too hit the unemployment line.. Might as well take yourself out instead of taking everybody with You.

Last edited:
For the no Voter your just wanna see Ups closes it doors...

The Teamster slip up big time once the last, best and final offer came out and knew the issue was not resolved, they should of call a Strike while their was freight still in Ups system. That would have give the Teamsters negotiation leverage, because Ups would have problems moving stranded freight..

The ball is in Ups court. They can turn their attention on small pack peak season and will not even worry about freight since they empty out the system... If the No Voter, Vote No again Ups will drag this thing out for atleast 3 months too Starve out the No Voter and serve up a even crappier contract..

NO point of striking, You basically going too look stupid holding up signs walking in circles at a empty freight terminal.. btw I'm a yes voter..

For the poster UpsFreight all the time u spent on here pushing your No Voter, You could be putting in applications at other trucking since u ready too hit the unemployment line.. Might as well take yourself out instead of taking everybody with You.
I’m fine. You seem worried.