Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I celebrate NO holiday, that costs me money

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
ok, for those of us that do not celebrate Christmas, as you now, there is

"Festivus for the rest of us", and what better time to get in on a Festivus Pole.

some of you may prefer to "cheap out" and seek a deal like this one....for under $15.00....http://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/6631692/il_570xN.295019862.jpg

or some of you may want a more "traditional" Festivus pole, like this one...for about $20.00
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/79/Festivus_Pole.jpg

personally, i buy the more expensive Festivus pole, as it then goes to the yard (much like a live Christmas tree), but certainly not for planting per se, but "planting it" into the ground to continue my chain link fencing....what better "double duty" could anyone ask for..??

currently, there is at least one of these places to buy a Festivus Pole in my area, but soon, many more will crop up around the nation, as we grasp the Fesitvus Holiday...

http://www.festivuspoles.com/pages/festivus/images/Festivus_pole_lot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a Festivus Pole i had last year..

ornamented-festivus-pole.jpg

i still haven't even started to decorate this years pole....

ya'll got any suggestions.>??

Chicken wire?

the chicken wire allows us to hang more things on the pole, plus, later when the spring time comes, i can use the chicken wire in the garden, to keep the roaming cats out..so you see...a Festivus pole as well as many of the decorations, can live on for more than just the one season....!!

Festivus?

b9a8818b-6bf8-42e0-b2ac-9fc472c88bcb.jpg

yeah.....Festus was quite happy when a holiday was named after him..!!!

Wondering if pro1driver has ever been accused of being a Polecat??

HAPPY CHRISTMAS, MERRY FESTIVUS, GLORIOUS NEW YEAR TO ALL!!
Eye voted BAH HUMBUG.
"for the rest of us" or "for US to rest".

I never thought I would see the day where Pro Driver makes a Festivus Post.

Wondering if pro1driver has ever been accused of being a Polecat??

HAPPY CHRISTMAS, MERRY FESTIVUS, GLORIOUS NEW YEAR TO ALL!!
Eye voted BAH HUMBUG.
"for the rest of us" or "for US to rest".

you wanna rub my belly..???

stock-photo-the-cub-of-a-polecat-sleeps-a-sweet-dream-31431121.jpg

I never thought I would see the day where Pro Driver makes a Festivus Post.

i never thought i'd see the day that you would see this day....

103 Views......

and only 5 votes..??

what a bunch of wussies we have on this site.....

Please stop these silly posts. Some of us are here to get valuable information about the trucking industry.

some people may think that Festivus Poles are pre-assembled, and many are, but for those of you that like to "tinker" with your hands, here is an easy assembly page......Festivus Poles Assembly and Instructions

my first Festivus Pole, was one in which i had to assemble. but now that my cousins, Arthur Itis and Cappy Tunnel have come to visit, i find that buying a pre-assembled pole much more convenient, as it is also spot welded.......:wink:

Of what is this sentence referencing
but for those of you that like to "tinker" with your hands,
??
What exactly is meant by "tinker"??
For Edward Scissorhands, such sentence applies.

How about those that "like to tinker with their feet"??

What about People that have prosthetic devices, would such sentence as well be applicable?

I used to play with Tinker Toys, so such reference might be applicable, yet tinkering with ones' mind BEFORE tinkering with ones' hands..................Hey WooDy, where are me meds??
- - - -
Yes prodear, I'll rub yer belly, but first we have to utilize some herbal relaxants and GT is a primary source for such concoctions.

Until next week at this Bat time, stay tuned to the Outer Limits for updates on Festivus events.
- - - -
NUTTER ONE gone 10-10.