TForce | For those that are interested

Thanks for the link T251. I did enter my email. I know that my husband is not interested in becoming a part of the union, but it doesn't hurt to stay informed.

:
Teamster251 said:
For those of you who would like some info or maybe just browse the website out of curiuosity.
Below is the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Official website.
Below that is the website of my local. Local 251 East Providence RI.

Maybe some other board members that have locals with websites can post them here to for you all to browse

http://www.teamsters.org/

http://www.teamsterslocal251.org/joining.html
DON'T WORRY BROTHER,MANY OF US ARE,HAVE BEEN,INTERESTED ,AND IN CONSTANT CONTACT,MORE THEN THE ANTI UNION GUYS MAY WANT TO LET ON,REALIZE:holysheep:OF COURSE,YOU GOT THE GUYS' WHO SPEAK FOR ALL 15,000 OVERNITE/UPSF EMPLOYEES:biglaugh::rofl2: :moon2:ON US 'NOT WANTING TO BE UNION

www.teamsterslocal251

Teamster251 said:
For those of you who would like some info or maybe just browse the website out of curiuosity.

Maybe some other board members that have locals with websites can post them here to for you all to browse

http://www.teamsters.org/

http://www.teamsterslocal251.org/joining.html
T251, your www.teamsterslocal251 website is imformative and professional. Mine is www.231teamsters.org

Thanks Dirtball. I see that many are trying their best to give good information to those who wish for it. It is also good reading for those who are not for the union, but want to at least have the information available.

Valerie said:
Thanks Dirtball. I see that many are trying their best to give good information to those who wish for it. It is also good reading for those who are not for the union, but want to at least have the information available.
nothing wrong with being well informed,instead of 'our manager told us this,that,the other thing',right:cool: ::beerchug:

Valerie said:
Well I for one was only intrested in giving info that I thought people would like to check out.I am not trying to make anyones minds up for them.That decision is theirs and the others that work there.I wish them good luck whichever way they choose to go.Like any company I suppose, there is good and bad alike..The way I chose to work was great for me and my family but it might not be the best for someone else.I am now retired after 30 years driving and that was plenty. I feel sorry for all those out there that see things one way and one way only.They learn the hard way but then thats their decision and I will respect it.

falcon465 said:
Any information is good information.....depends on what you do with it whether it's a bad thing....
I'd change your statement to "Any accurate information is good information".........inaccurate info only serves to confuse the inquiring minds.

falcon465 said:
Any information is good information.....depends on what you do with it whether it's a bad thing....
right about that one,like the old saying about rumors/info go's'there's 3 way's of hearing both 1.telephone 2. telex 3. tell-a-roaddriver',how true it is:biglaugh: :smilie_132: :tribehasspoken: :cool:

International Brotherhood of Teamsters

Teamsters Union Local 251

Looks to me, a lot of people took your advice, Teamster251!!! Elvis out....:tribehasspoken:

North Carolina UPS Freight guys......

There are three locals in NC. Asheville and Hickory are in the local 61 area. Charlotte is covered by local 71. Greensboro, Raleigh (Morrisville), Kinston, Fayetteville and Wilmington are in the local 391 area. As far as I know 391 is the only one with a website. Here's a link to it. Teamsters Local 391 DS.