Former NASCAR Driver Indicted By Grand Jury

Jack Knife

TB Veteran
Credits
CATAWBA, N.C. -- Suspended NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield has been indicted by a grand jury in North Carolina on charges of possession of stolen goods stemming from a Nov. 1 search of his property.Mayfield calls the charges in Catawba County "baseless," saying the goods were his property and adding that he has been cooperating with investigators.

missed that R14 would you move this for me, and thanks

Not a problem ! And please help us out in the sports forum you can post all sporting news down there . You can post everything EXCEPT soccer and badminton there because Starkravinloon , Roadrunner73 and Mud don't like them " sports " :LMAO::busted:

Not a problem ! And please help us out in the sports forum you can post all sporting news down there . You can post everything EXCEPT soccer and badminton there because Starkravinloon , Roadrunner73 and Mud don't like them " sports " :LMAO::busted:

You are such a good friend,R14....LOL....

WHAT!!!!!!!!!! No Badminton posts:17:? Well i never. There goes talking about my favorite sport.:LMAO:

I wonder if Jeremy Mayfield is of a mind that if your famous you can get away with a lot more than the average Joe.

R-14 we should be on TV. We can make left and RIGHT turns. Plus we deal with traffic stacked against us and we still come thru!