Former new century drivers please read!

Discussion in 'Truck Drivers Wanted' started by HireEdge1415, Jun 9, 2014.

1. HireEdge1415

HireEdge1415 New Member

This "Chapter 7" catastrophe involving New Century is extremely unsettling for any of the professional Tractor Trailer Drivers and associated personnel. But lets get to the point...This loss of a carrier will dramatically increase the need for LTL carriers around the "Tri-state" to pick up the slack from the loss of contract. Our company is actually affiliated with these companies already and have already reached out to us looking for full-time drivers.

My name is Daniel and I work for Hire Edge Logistics Personnel as the Senior Level Recruiter for the department. My CEO (Jim Davis) was a truck driver for 25 years and has built a ton of good relationships with many of the LTL carriers around the area.Our company is a 3rd party logistics firm that staffs: Day to Day, Seasonal, and Year Round dedicated assignments. Below I have listed the average compensation/amenities that are attached to our driver services so that you can personally gauge if it's even worth reaching out to us:

Just as an important note here are some things to understand about our service:

-We offer full-time year round work to drivers with excellent files (Highly competitive/Only offered by 10% of our clients)
    -We offer benefits immediately
    -Full-time drivers are eligible for a week of paid vacation
    -We offer Legal Shield ($7 per week)
    -We offer competitive pay and opportunities with Fortune 500 companies: We currently have LTL positions for leading carriers in the Tri-State running full-time (50hours/wk)

Compensation & Pay
    -Average CDL-A driver will make 18-22/hr. 10-15 hours overtime on avg. per week
    -Most of our LTL accounts offer overtime after 8 hours
    -Minimum of 8 hours of pay each day

Benefits
    -Our package can be viewed on our website Hire Edge Logistic Personnel

Requirements:
    -Clean driver abstract
    -No criminal background
    -2 years of verifiable experience
    -Hazmat & TWIC are preferred
    -Drivers that have flexibility to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift (Preferred not required)

If interested in finding out a little more about the positions we have available at our company please call Daniel at (856-428-2400 EXT 113.