ODFL | Former OD Employee new blog

Freight Guru

TB Lurker
Credits
Guys - not looking to spam anyone just writing some interesting content for those who work in this industry.

I also want input directly from drivers so I can write posts for you guys and drivers at other companies.

Feel free to check out the blog

www.quantifiedfreight.com

Do you miss OD? This place sucks lately with all the rookies trashing trucks and smoking in them. Not to mention having to pickup all the dead weights share of work.

Do you miss OD? This place sucks lately with all the rookies trashing trucks and smoking in them. Not to mention having to pickup all the dead weights share of work.
Think it might be Guru is just touting for this other web site to make money off of the trucking industry?

I hated OD about 2 years ago when I quit, it didn't take long to realize that its not that bad so I was able to come back. I actually feel bad for you, no one should feel as frustrated as you do in any job. Maybe you should better yourself and look for another carrier to work at. No place is perfect but I did realize that OD's short falls are not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. You are more than welcome to have the last word as I will not give you the satisfaction of engaging you in a reply to this comment. Have a good day all and lets give this thread back to Freight Guru.

I'll keep staying for the paycheck and then retire in a few years. Until then all the window licking can't shave their face accident prone cdl grads we hire can keep dreaming of my seniority as I walk by.

Think it might be Guru is just touting for this other web site to make money off of the trucking industry?

Did seeing guru post this in every forum give you this thought??? A blog on you and wong's teaming adventures would probably get better hits.

Truckers only care what their coworkers are doing in this industry because they want to do it also.

Did seeing guru post this in every forum give you this thought??? A blog on you and wong's teaming adventures would probably get better hits.

Truckers only care what their coworkers are doing in this industry because they want to do it also.
Yeah - probably shouldn't have done that. It was a march Madness bracket using trucking companies post and all of those carriers were included.