Former Titans Kicker Rob Bironas, dies in car accident.

Northern Flash

Today's Democrats are similar to Commies.
Credits
Nashville police said Bironas was traveling at a high rate of speed in the 800 block of Battery Lane when he lost control of his SUV and went off the road. The car hit several trees and flipped at least one time before coming to rest in a drainage culvert, upside down.

Bironas was taken to Vanderbilt Medical Center but pronounced dead on arrival.

Bironas had just gotten married in June, wedding Rachel Bradshaw, the daughter of Pro Football Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw.

R.I.P. Rob.

Rob Bironas Dies: Former NFL Kicker Killed In Nashville Car Crash

More on the accident from the local news.

[video]http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Nashville+news+video+about+rob+bironas+ac cident.&FORM=VIRE3#view=detail&mid=865C88B7A46E9E5513E8865C88B7A46E9E5513E8[/video]

This a clip from a Nashville newspaper today from a woman who witnessed the mishap..
_________________________________________________________________________________

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — A woman told a 911 dispatcher former Titans kicker Rob Bironas was driving erratically just before his SUV crashed. Additionally, two students at nearby Belmont College said Bironas threatened them and tried to sideswipe their vehicle before they were able to speed away from him. Minutes later, Bironas, 36, had crashed his own vehicle and died.

The 911 call was obtained Monday by several media outlets, including The Tennessean newspaper.

The woman told the dispatcher neither she nor her husband recognized the man who drove up behind them. She says he pulled his SUV up beside their vehicle and gave them a look before speeding away. The woman told the dispatcher the man was dangerous and police needed to know something was wrong with him.

"We let him go on past us because he was trying to run me off the road and we don't know who he was," the woman told the dispatcher.

Before that alleged encounter, 20-year-old Connor Fraley said that he was one of three passengers in a truck that met up with Bironas at an intersection about 10:30 p.m. Saturday. Fraley said he noticed a burning smell coming from Biroanas' vehicle.

"His window was down, and we pulled up and I said, "Hey man, just a heads up, something's burning from your exhaust. Your exhaust smells horrible, just wanted to let you know,'' Fraley, speaking to The Tennessean, recalled telling Bironas. "He looked over at me and said "I'm going to kill everybody in your (expletive) vehicle. It was so random, so bizarre I was like, "What?" And he said the exact same thing again."