Estes | Fort Worth Terminal?

Futureman

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone know if the Ft. Worth terminal is looking to hire any city drivers anytime soon? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!

I appreciate the information. I will keep looking and hopefully they will post somethin soon. Are you out of the Ft. Worth terminal? If so how do you like it?

That's pretty cool there Deacon. I always thought alot of guys found us with that site but I never heard one tell about it. Good deal...:thumbsup:

Sorry, I've never been to that particular TX terminal, stay in the Midwest/Southeast as much as possible, but I've never really had any problems since I've been here. 'Course I'm as laid back as they come, and I think that rubs off on dispatchers and office people.

I filled out an online profile at the above site when I saw it in an ad, and then my boss called me, so I went in to check it out and the rest is history (so far).

I encourage anybody I run into that asks about working at Estes to check out the site, as well as Estes4Me.com, I think it really gives a good picture of the company's culture.

Sorry, I've never been to that particular TX terminal, stay in the Midwest/Southeast as much as possible, but I've never really had any problems since I've been here. 'Course I'm as laid back as they come, and I think that rubs off on dispatchers and office people.

I filled out an online profile at the above site when I saw it in an ad, and then my boss called me, so I went in to check it out and the rest is history (so far).

I encourage anybody I run into that asks about working at Estes to check out the site, as well as Estes4Me.com, I think it really gives a good picture of the company's culture.

Yes sir I agree, both of those sites are well built and have good accurate info.

Don't know if Ft Worth is hiring, but good terminal....lots of miles to run in the city...big area...long pedal runs....good Tm....xfered from Syracuse NY...crew is good....