Holland | Found in Holland Trailer....Our NEW rally cry!!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
TYoaa7R.jpg

:bananapartyhat::6788:

THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THAT IS THOSE OF US THAT HAD THE 15% ARE EITHER RETIRED OR HAVE GONE SOMEWHERE ELSE TO WORK. THERE ARE TOO MANY NEW PEOPLE THAT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE 15%. HOLLAND IS THE BEST THEY HAVE EVER KNOWN, SORRY TO SAY. THE NEW PEOPLE WILL VOTE TO KEEP THEIR JOBS WITH OR WITHOUT THE 15%. THIS IS ALL AT THE BEHEST OF THEIR WIVES.

THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THAT IS THOSE OF US THAT HAD THE 15% ARE EITHER RETIRED OR HAVE GONE SOMEWHERE ELSE TO WORK. THERE ARE TOO MANY NEW PEOPLE THAT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE 15%. HOLLAND IS THE BEST THEY HAVE EVER KNOWN, SORRY TO SAY. THE NEW PEOPLE WILL VOTE TO KEEP THEIR JOBS WITH OR WITHOUT THE 15%. THIS IS ALL AT THE BEHEST OF THEIR WIVES.
It would be nice for you if that were true. It's not. There are plenty of 50,60 and 70 something brothers, with 20, 30 and more years seniority still at Holland. It's easier for you to blame the new guys. But it wasn't the new guys who voted in the last pile of ::shit:: contract and mou.

It would be nice for you if that were true. It's not. There are plenty of 50,60 and 70 something brothers, with 20, 30 and more years seniority still at Holland. It's easier for you to blame the new guys. But it wasn't the new guys who voted in the last pile of :::shit::: contract and mou.
I AM TELLING YOU WHAT HAPPENED IN COLUMBUS. A LOT OF DRIVERS HAVE RETIRED MYSELF INCLUDED. WE ALSO HAD A LOT OF DRIVERS QUIT TO GO TO WORK AT UPS, WAL MART. SO WHATEVER HAPPENED AT YOUR TERMINAL IS WHAT IT IS. I KNOW THAT IN 25 YEARS AT HOLLAND IN COLUMBUS NO ONE QUIT UNTIL THE LAST MOU WAS SIGNED UNLESS THEY RETIRED.