ABF | Found This on FaceBook

I carry a Glock 19 at about 1 o'clock. I really like abdomen carry. Easy to conceal and easy to draw while seated in the car.
I absolutely agree. I have 2 glock 19s, and they are just about ideal for concealed carry. 15 rds in the gun is sufficient for just about anything. If you can find a glock 23 (40cal) you can get a 357 sig barrel and also a 9mm barrel and have 3 guns on one platform for a barrel changeout.. the 9mm will need the glock 19 magazine however. You can't take a G19 up to 357 sig though. Too much pressure for the G19 frame and slide

Last edited:
When I had my old Colt Railgun (The 99th anniversary one) I used a Secret City Weaponeers Holster molded specifically for that particular weapon in waistband looped to the belt on the wranglers jeans.

The Belt Man in the carolinas made my belts once in a blue moon. otherwise it's a standard carharts wide belt that really does a good job as a gun belt but is not as reliabile as the Belt Man's products. Part of the issue was I had fought a weight problem brought on by a hospital stay 6 years ago at 270 pounds from 180 And was 175 when admitted. A week later after special ordering trucking food from the cook downstairs I had gained 20 pounds and restored power and strength.

That was where the problem began. Blood pressure and other related issues kicked in fairly quickly. But after all of that I hit 190 some months ago and the BP and all that fell off as a problem. I had other issues but that weight was right in line with most of my family being big and obese if they did not watch it specifically. I will never be 160 and in fighting trim ever again and where I am now is getting that BMI almost to where its really adequate.

And you know how all that started? A good doctor sit there across the room 7 years ago, eyeballed me as if i grew a second head or something strangely. I asked is there a problem? He said yes. You are getting chonky. And yep the scales told just how much. 240 over what was 190 3 months prior. I had been shoveling winter food going into spring for comfort with all the medical work going on that year. It was not a good year.

But we got through all of that. Thankfully. It is much easier for me to conceal a colt at 38 or so waist in a set of 40 pants sized for that purpose than it is for me to be obese and trying to fit everything into a 46 pair of pants. It wont work.

That was a education of itself. Hell, if its really big like my brother at 600 give or take 20, he does not need much of anything, Just toss the damn thing under one of the spare tires and boom concealed. Just make sure it's not hot when you do it. He carries under military police rules, LEOUSA style. So he can get into places I cannot.