Four 18 Wheelers and van crash.Corrigan Texas

Oh my unreal,that the Van driver was not killed in that crash.
Thanks Hiballin,for your post and link with excellent coverage of this crash scene.

Oh my unreal,that the Van driver was not killed in that crash.
Thanks Hiballin,for your post and link with excellent coverage of this crash scene.

Polk County Today has real good coverage.The drunks and dopers hate it.They get their faces in the news.

OH my goodness how in the world did that van driver survive. And why are all those trucks driving so fast and close together that they couldn't stop for traffic at a stop light...

OH my goodness how in the world did that van driver survive. And why are all those trucks driving so fast and close together that they couldn't stop for traffic at a stop light...
Three of the trucks were stopped for the light only one did not stop because of fast driving and not paying attention.

That explains it but he must have been really moving to cause that much damage...

Thanks's HiBallin for the report and the news link...I'm surprised that at 2:30 PM...there wasn't a cop with radar just south of that light..( There usually is )..There is a school on the northbound side and " school Zone " speed limit that time of day...He had to have been motoring at a good clip in order to do that must damage..Very fortunate that no one was killed

Thanks's HiBallin for the report and the news link...I'm surprised that at 2:30 PM...there wasn't a cop with radar just south of that light..( There usually is )..There is a school on the northbound side and " school Zone " speed limit that time of day...He had to have been motoring at a good clip in order to do that must damage..Very fortunate that no one was killed

Right you are about speed cops and school zone.Must have been doughnut time.A store there gives them freebees.