Four Broward County Sheriff’s Deputies Hid While Students Were Getting Massacred

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rastus, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Not one but four sheriff’s deputies hid behind cars instead of storming Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School during last week’s school shooting, according to a new report.

Sources from Coral Springs Police Department tell CNN that when officers arrived on the scene, they were shocked to find three Broward County Sheriff’s deputies behind their cars with their weapons drawn.

The school’s armed resource officer, Deputy Scot Peterson was also outside — he resigned Thursday over his failure to act.
    https://nypost.com/2018/02/23/four-sheriffs-deputies-hid-during-florida-school-shooting/

Why does this Sheriff Israel still have a job?

Bubba74 and jimmy g like this.
  2. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

And now you know why he’s been blaming gun control laws from the very beginning

3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash They will make you look foolish.

How many lives could have been saved had these vaginas done their jobs? They should return their wages to the community since they clearly we're just drawing a paycheck.
    Unbelievable.......and unacceptable.
    Heads need to roll.

Turn in your badges you cowards.

falconfan and DCM_Doc like this.
  4. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

The Sheriff blasted the NRA

what balls
    the NRA was not at the school, did not sell this POS the gun, and especially did not pull the trigger
    These men stood down for 4 minutes during a 6 minute event and he has the balls to critize anyone
    he needs to be fired immediately

falconfan and Northern Flash like this.
  5. 20_yrs_2_go

20_yrs_2_go Well-Known Member

What did you expect ?

Most cops are tough during traffic stops after that the job gets a little fuzzy and optional

6. 20_yrs_2_go

20_yrs_2_go Well-Known Member

7. Rastus

Willeford, a former NRA instructor, got his rifle out of his safe while his daughter looked outside again. She ran back in and told him she saw a man in black tactical gear shooting up the church.

"I kept hearing the shots, one after another, very rapid shots - just 'pop pop pop pop' and I knew every one of those shots represented someone, that it was aimed at someone, that they weren't just random shots," Willeford said."

Willeford loaded his magazine and ran across the street to the church, not even taking the time to put on shoes. When Willeford saw the gunman, he exchanged gunfire.
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...-member-and-was-a-certified-instruct-n2405744
    —————————————
    Remember this? A NRA member rushed into gunfire to stop a mass murder ironically with an ar-15.
    Too bad this hero wasn’t in Florida instead of the Broward Cowards.

Northern Flash likes this.
  8. Rastus

That sheriff in Broward co should have been fired already.
    Someone is protecting him, is that Debbie wasssermans district by chance?

9. Rastus

[​IMG]
    Determining voter intent was an eye-straining job in Florida's 2000 presidential election last November. Judge Robert Rosenberg, of the Broward County Canvassing Board, scrutinizes a “dimpled chad” on a punch-card ballot. (Newsmakers/Robert King)
    —————————
    This was Broward County in the 2000 Bush v Gore fiasco, now the picture is becoming a little clearer Uber lib county with all the answers.

10. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

I know several police officers both active & retired. Every one of them would have gone into that building the first minute they sensed the children were in danger.

11. Northern Flash

Sheriff Israel put on a good show at the beginning and looked impressive. Now he looks like an incompetent boobs who commands a group of vaginas. He needs fired immediately.
    If I lived there I would be calling for his scalp.

12. Northern Flash

Heck, I know dozens of regular citizens that would have entered to save the kids if they had a gun on them. Most of us would have either been a hero for taking the piece of garbage out or have been a hero for at least trying. I know that I couldn't have sat outside with my gun drawn as I heard people getting murdered.

13. JIM BOB

JIM BOB Super Moderator Staff Member

I believe it will come out those cops were ordered to stay out or were trained to stay out by the sheriff.

Rastus and DCM_Doc like this.
  14. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

this usually ends when the gunman is confronted

These guys were probably "trained" to set up a perimeter and what for back up
    knowing the full history that confrontation usually ends these situations
    4 minutes went by and kids were slaughtered

I guess that proves the point, when seconds count, the police are just minutes away

Northern Flash likes this.
  15. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

And these are the kind of people that are going to be protecting us if they take our guns?

Rastus and Northern Flash like this.
  16. Bart

Bart Well-Known Member

I seen this discussed more than a few times in the past week. Apparently at one time establishing a perimeter and wait for SWAT was the SOP but not in these times! I will add this is big city cops so we all know they have recurrent training!

17. JIM BOB

JIM BOB Super Moderator Staff Member

Keepingon and Northern Flash like this.
  18. Northern Flash

Exactly.
    The community had reasonable expectations that these police officers would be there to protect them, and would even risk their lives trying.
    Unacceptable.

19. Northern Flash

Great find Jim!!!

As usual, crooked politicians and crooked cops trying to manipulate statistics is the real cause for these 17 deaths.
    Their community should be calling for the heads of everyone involved.
    Instead, they push for more gun control, which has absolutely nothing to do with this case.
    Heads need to roll.

JIM BOB likes this.
  20. Northern Flash

Yep. So I ask the gun grabbers, how does more gun legislation help when the police don't even respond to an active shooter?