Four Broward County Sheriff’s Deputies Hid While Students Were Getting Massacred

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rastus, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

so we heard of cops not doing what we feel they should have, many red flags being missed by school officials, Police,FBI officials
    Etc.etc. Broward County Sherriffs Department is supposedly investigating their officers wrong doing. Why haven’t we been told who in the FBI decided not to forward the tip they received just before the shooting to the Miami office ? Are they taken any actions on whoever made that asinine decision ?

People are ranting over gun laws and to me the first thing that should be done is to make sure some heads roll for not preventing this.

falconfan, JIM BOB and Northern Flash like this.
  2. Keepingon

The headline “ teen in crisis” is absolutely correct Nikolas Cruz called 911 himself immediately followed by his aunt who was worried he was going to get his gun which he had put at brothers head. This should have been enough to at least get him evaluated and the proper help.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/m...11-calls-show-a-teenager-in-crisis-2018-02-24

“I kind of got mad and I started punching walls and stuff,” Nikolas Cruz told the dispatcher, his voice trembling during a 5½ minute call, according to police records released this week. “The thing is I lost my mother a couple weeks ago, so like, I’m dealing with a bunch of [inaudible] right now.”

“I understand,” said the female dispatche

3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash They will make you look foolish. AD-FREE USER

Nobody being fired so far shows that it's all political and nobody really plans on fixing these errors. Plan for more shootings like this since nobody is ever punished for their failures.
    The gun is the last thing that should be blamed in this scenario, but blaming the gun is their scapegoat, that way nobody is held responsible.
    Blame the boogieman. What a farce.

4. JIM BOB

JIM BOB Super Moderator Staff Member

This is an earlier shooting it's 22 minutes long and worth your time.A sheriff speaks plainly about what's going on.

Northern Flash likes this.
  5. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

The goal of the left is to disarm the people
    and
    there are a lot of "Useful Idiots" out there will to help them

6. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

This is a case where the cover-up is worse than the crime,regarding the sheriff.He can see that his deputies are trained with proper protocol,but cannot be responsible for their actions in the field.It would be like a terminal manager getting fired for an idiot driver killing someone on the highway.
    The guy is a political hack,with what seems to be a personal and political agenda,which was rampant in many agencies in the previous administration.However,his lack of placing the blame on the actual factors of the failures,just to go after political opponents,Constitutional rights,and policies he does not believe in..makes his actions a fireable offense.

Northern Flash and DCM_Doc like this.
  7. Rastus

Rastus ..What Goes Around Comes Around.. AD-FREE USER

There was some wife beater secretary working for the Trump administration and it was 24/7.
    This sheriff says he’s not responsible and it’s no biggie. I can guess what side of politics this guy is on.

8. Rastus

Another thing that didn’t seem to be mentioned was why was the killer expelled from school?
    Somehow I doubt it was for smoking in the bathroom.

9. Northern Flash

Sheriff Israel even turned the town hall meeting into a political campaign. He even claims that he has shown fantastic leadership, where just the opposite is true. He needs to be fired immediately. If he and nobody from the FBI gets fired, we know that once again, it's all political and nothing will change.

10. Northern Flash

They also don't want to talk about the Obama program that was set up to hide these kid's crimes, in an effort to fix the school's tarnished image from too many student arrests.
    Again, Democrats are involved, so expect corruption.

11. Bubba74

Now the Sheriff throws everyone under the bus
    and he still doesnt get it

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018...t-responsibility-says-broward-county-sheriff/

Hey dope
    you gave him the badge and gun, he is your responsibility

boy the days of Truman are definitely passed
    the Buck Doesnt Stop Here should be on this guys desk

12. Keepingon

He tried to cover his butt right away ranting for more gun control

DCM_Doc likes this.
  13. Rastus

[​IMG]

Just saying.

Northern Flash, Bubba74 and DCM_Doc like this.
  14. Bubba74

Dont worry, the left is focused at the real target
    the NRA and gun owners

Israel should resign, the Dems would run him for senate

Rastus likes this.
  15. Rastus

The US citizenry did everything they could do legally to stop this cruz guy.
    The government let them down on every level.

16. Bubba74

So the solution from the left

more govt

17. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

Perhaps the sheriff should have his deputies consent to a physical to check if they have a set of balls & any new deputy applying for a job undergo the same physical. On second thought most female police officers would have gone in & saved children's lives. Motherly instinct would taken over & most would have not hidden behind patrol cars or a door. That sheriff & his office is a disgrace to the people they supposedly serve & protect.

18. Rastus

[​IMG]

Well the Coward County Sheriff’s picture is becoming a little clearer, isn’t it.

19. SierrasTrucker

SierrasTrucker New Member

When the surviving students and families of deceased learn there were 4 cops outside who did nothing, their view of life will change, believe me. Been There done that got the T shirt.
    Here in L.A., there are a high percentage of firefighters and police administrators who claim "disability" at retirement, and bilk the system. These are the 4 guys who stayed outside.

The only heroes left are primary school teachers, in the trenches day in day out, with the kids. The cowards go into administration.

20. SierrasTrucker

SierrasTrucker New Member

This is true, I have seen this as an elementary teacher myself during earthquake. The female teachers jumped up from lunch table during So Cal earthquake and ran into buildig to get their students.

Big Dave likes this.