Four days off!!!!

double r

Dock delivery expert
Credits
I got the next four days off :) Think I'll have a few drinks, sleep in, chase the wife around :) It's like having a mini-vacation :)

I had a 4 day weekend to. Took Friday off to see the dr cuz my hands were constantly numb. Found out I have carpal tunnel in both wrists. Also found out I'm pre diabetic. Gotta start eating healthier and lose weight. Back to work Monday but off on Tuesday. I hope all of you have a merry Christmas

I have to work Mon too, it doesn't matter if we have a route or not, we are all coming in, that way we can double up and get everyone done, we aren't looking for a very big day. I'll be really glad when all this holiday stuff is over and things get back to normal!

Don't know about y'all but it don't seem like Christmas. I hope I'm the only one that feels like this. I hope all of you have a great Christmas.

Don't know about y'all but it don't seem like Christmas. I hope I'm the only one that feels like this. I hope all of you have a great Christmas.

It really don't, I watched the weather and they are calling for Tornadoes around your neck of the woods Christmas, its supposed to snow here in Oklahomo...I miss Arkansas! It always seemed like Christmas there.

I had a 4 day weekend to. Took Friday off to see the dr cuz my hands were constantly numb. Found out I have carpal tunnel in both wrists. Also found out I'm pre diabetic. Gotta start eating healthier and lose weight. Back to work Monday but off on Tuesday. I hope all of you have a merry Christmas

Money, don't play around with diabeties. I have type 2. I already have a end of my big toe cut off, cause I had a sore on it and it got infected to the bone. couldn't feel it so I didn't go to the doctor till it was to late. This stuff will shorten my driving career. As I sit here I have numbness in my feet with burning feeling sometime. Take care bro.

Damn, you already got Carple? You better think about getting it worked on in the coming years, if its bad now your gonna have a painfully annoying career, I got it bad at around 40, I hate it!

BTW, cool pic you sent me! Ya'll need more snow though!

I told my family that I'm not sure how long I'm gonna stay in Foodservice because of it. Not sure what I'm gonna do. Spring time you night see me pulling a flatbed or tanker.

Thanks. We got 17 inches of snow with the big snow storm we got 2-3 weeks ago. But it rained and got warm so it melted alot of it but we still have 8 inches on the ground and more in the fields. Plus my dad plows are whole front yard so the dogs can run around

Bubba diabetes runs in my family. My great grandpa got both legs amputated before he died. My grandpa got heart disease from diabetes and died of a massive heart attack at age 56. I'm praying I can get this to turn around and that I don't get it. For one I don't want to give up trucking. Two I just want to remain healthy for my son and three it's just not fun.

Thanks for the heads up Bubba. Take care of yourself to. Don't want to see anything bad happen to you.

Yeah we all got to take better care of ourselves. This job wears you out fast enough. I guess it's like a drug I still like it. It's better than being inside all the time.