Fox news declares Jesus and Santa are white

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dick Dastardly, Dec 13, 2013.

1. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's all Obamas fault. He should have changed the 300+ year old culture overnight.

2. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Al gOre cost mE money.... We bought 70, 000 acres of Greenland. "Sorry Hunny Bunny"...lol

3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

The sad part is that he's set racial relations back by 50 years with his race baiting tactics. Not to mention, millions more blacks are in poverty and unemployed also because of his policies. He's been one huge mistake right from the beginning.

4. CCXdriver

50 years? Oh my, that would be 1963. Do you think that's where we are now?

5. Northern Flash

If you don't think that racial relations are getting worse right now, you must live in a bubble. I have no idea what the poverty level among blacks were back then, and I'm not going to waste my time looking, but the fact is that it's getting worse. Have you seen the 18-25 year old black male unemployment numbers lately? Unbelievable. And don't think that the RaceBaiting and the knockout game stuff don't play a part in it either. Old Whitey owns the most businesses in this country, and that behavior makes the black kids less desirable for an employer. Obama should be addressing this problem, along with the streets of Chiraq shootings. Instead, he's just playing normal politics.

6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

That was his entire campaign. then he set about dividing once elected...

7. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Worse......

8. iSAVEDbyGRACEi

iSAVEDbyGRACEi New Member

Jesus was a man, is a man, and will always be a man. As the only begotten Son of God, forever God-man.And he bled red just like you and I. If you were to see him in your unregenerate state, you would be immediately consumed, for his eyes are as flames of fire and his radiance brighter than the Sun's.So in order to see him as he is...

You must be born again.

This Christmas, please remember your creator, how he loves you and how he gave his Son...

So that you might have eternal life.

GOD BLESS ALL!!

9. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

FINALLY!! It's about time he gets blamed for something..lol. It was going so well till he came along

( I wish Magoo was here to see this..lol)

10. CCXdriver

I guess that depends on which side of the fence (or water fountain) you are.

11. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

12. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

I always wondered why she hasn't changed her name...you'd think she'd be embarrassed to be named after confederate Generals..LMAO

13. grocerythrower

grocerythrower Super Mod

Hey buster, some of my best friends are black...LOL!! I really never considered that because I'm a honkey, however, peddling food on the T-Town streets I see alot of bus operators, they are mostly black, not a bad thing at all! I was mostly funnin with that post, it really wasn't serious at all.

People are people, we all have feelings, we all love our family, and we all bleed if someone shanks us, regardless of color, I'm nice to every human I meet until they are not nice back, then I put on my mean face, wrap my force field around me, and say stuff while I run away.

14. Northern Flash

Arm yourself. It's quicker than wrapping yourself in your force field, and waaaaaay easier than running away. lol

15. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

dont worry, they will still all vote Dem in 2014, 2016,2018, etc.......

16. Northern Flash

Yep. I know. The "poor me" and "entitlement" attitude is getting pounded into their heads at an early age. And very seldom do you hear one of their leaders giving them praise for accomplishments or a smack down for the "poor me" attitudes. They only encourage more of the poor me.

I wonder how many even know how bad their poverty numbers and unemployment numbers are now? And if they do know, is it still Bush's fault, or just the white population in general?

17. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

I see it every day, nothing is every their fault, it is always someone elses
    No personal responsibility and no one holds them accountable

18. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

my 1963 friends werent resentful then.now they've been taught to be...

In 1963 Engle vs Vitale kicked God from Public Schools. That started the downward spiral. MLK and the Freedom Riders taught Scripture. With MLK's death, Jesse Jackson siezed the Media, and Entitlement replaced Scripture. Race Baiting reigns now...

I started elementary school in 59. We had one water fountain. Everyone drank from it. Everyone went to the same front door of the diners in my Penna. Maryland was a different story. I Remember signs in Bel Air but didn't have a clue what they meant...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013
  19. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

So by friends you mean black? If so, are you saying they were happy under Jim Crow? If not, are you saying they just accepted their role in society, and "knew their place"? I'm just asking because that was a rather vague statement that could be misconstrued.

20. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

What is with all this "we" and "them" talk? I don't think it is productive on either side of the aisle. If you all are referring to the "them" as black people, I've seen more than my share of white, and Native American trash. I remember the drunk Indian who whipped it out in the parking lot of a Wal-Mart in Gallup New Mexico when my wife and I were walking by. Let's just say he woke up with a headache from more than the alchohol. The stories are endless of bums of all races.