Fox News.......no better than the rest of the MSM.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Northern Flash, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

The media bias has officially affected Fox News now also, so as a network, they are no better than the rest of the MSM with their blatant attempts at influencing the voters. Since the elections season began, Fox News has slowly gone off the deep end trying to clear a path for their favorite establishment candidates.(Bush, Kasich, Rubio, and Christie.)
    Luckily.....America isn't buying it.

Another example of the proof of what I'm saying is in the video below. Ted Cruz is attempting to take a shot at Donald Trump when he says that "if you moderators ask me one more mean question, I might have to leave the stage." This was an obvious attempt at smacking Trump for not showing up because of the risk of tough questioning. But since Fox News hates Trump and wants Cruz gone, all night long on the news, they cut out Ted's punch line of "leaving the stage" (which is obviously directed at Trump) and only showed him apparently whining about tough questions. They purposely left out the "leaving the stage" part, which was only another 5 seconds later (live).

Fox News selectively edited the joke to make Cruz look bad for whining about tough questions, when in reality, he was just jabbing at Trump if you listen to the entire clip.

Point being, Fox News.......you officially suck now, most of you are just as bad as the rest of the MSM.

Watch the first 30 seconds and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Woody likes this.
  2. Northern Flash

The spin doctors on Fox News are calling Iowa a "win" for Rubio, and he came in third. What a bunch of pukes. These bastards have lost their minds. The good news is that the American citizens aren't listening to them.
    They hate Cruz and Trump, and since Rubio is one of their "fall back" alternatives, they're spinning like a top.

Fox News........YOU SUCK.

Woody likes this.
  3. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

You know if FOX is putting on the brakes you went too far to the right.
    Just saying, roll down the windows and slap yourselves until you're awake, the cold air will do you good.

slavenomore and CCXdriver like this.
  4. Northern Flash

Fox News is playing the same game as the rest of the MSM, and trying to influence our votes.

Fair and balanced my butt.

"We biasedly report and we've decided for you" should be their new slogan.

5. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Who you gonna listen too now?
    I used to use "fair and balanced" for my slogan under "slavenomore".
    Just give me a little time and a small fee.....and we'll take care of filling that vacuum.

It's a shame people took so long to figure it out.
    But I'm glad they are.
    Next lesson would be to follow the money on the radio and internet and newssites and think tanks......money is what they work for...The flag is secondary....maybe even farther down the chain.

Beck,Limbaugh, Hannity,etc.........they're only allowed to say so much or who pays them silences them.

Magoo likes this.
  6. Northern Flash

Fox has never been like they are right now. This election cycle has taken them off the deep end. They picked their establishment candidates, and they refuse to give up on them. They are losing viewers by the millions over their bias reporting and favoring of certain candidates. I've actually stopped watching most of their shows now. I refuse to be lead around by some news network, like the MSM leads around their sheeple. I want the news and the stories........not to be told what to think. And that's where Fox News has gone with this.

Wrong. They'll say whatever they feel like saying........
    They are Conservatives, and they don't hide it.

7. slavenomore

Just trying to save you future bruised feelings....believe them if you want......they're just like Fox........although you are the consumer, the only consumer they REALLY care about is the consumer who buys the mos5 stocks.

Magoo likes this.
  8. Northern Flash

What they truly care about is saving our country from Liberalism, and it starts with getting back to following our Constitution.
    Long live the Conservatives!
    :clapping:

9. slavenomore

They are Progressives.....meaning they oppose tariffs.
    They favor Empire Building and abhor isolationism.....They are P

10. slavenomore

All your heroes believe in free trade and interventionism abroad.
    Those are not conservative principles. They are progressive principles.
    They lie about their identity.
    Look up Cordell Hull. ....replaced tariffs with income tax...started the UN...Dem Secretary of State.........They follow him.
    Corporations rule them.
    There is no such thing as an "American " corporation.

Rand Paul and Trump have Republican ideals going way back.

Trump is the only one who said tariff.......and they all cringed and bite their nails.
    The foreign policy "strength" the current GOP champions......is progressive. Interventionalism is empire building progressivism. Not conservatism.
    Yet they poke and prod to find out if somebody like Rand Paul or Trump are isolationist...like its a dirty word.
    Tariffs and isolationism.were proud Republican ideals........Sanders has those ideals as much as today's so-called conservatives.

11. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

I've been saying that for years, glad you finally came around.

slavenomore likes this.
  12. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Fox has gotten way overboard, compared to years past... "I want a real big ego azzhOle "
    Anyone who promote's established blowhards needs buried.....

13. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Fox has always been Establishment. They've backed Global Warming taxes, for instance. They're still the best in News, and still offer the only chance Conservatives still have for opinion tv shows.

Northern Flash likes this.
  14. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

It's all bs....I've been waisting my time...nuke the terrorists already...blow the whole place up...let's get this party started.

Puffff....pufff

15. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Cordell Hull was a Progressive Communist. Nothing to do with FREE Trade, just renamed Government Controlled Trade.

You condemn Cruz and income taxes, yet he wants a flat tax or a Fair Tax, whichever can pass Congress. He wants to end the IRS, a move which I applaud. Most of the things you assign him have no basis in fact, just in your thought process.

Northern Flash likes this.
  16. slavenomore

I want a real leader jimmy...A flat tax isn't gonna keep companies here when they can get slave labor and dump chemicals in the water elsewhere. Its another magic numbers BS sham.

17. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

We should get together and eat shrums, then visit Rumps head quarters

18. slavenomore

The problem isn't that we haven't given companies breaks.....The problem is we gave too many. Does it yet register that they OWN every politician but Sanders and Trump.
    An end to tax breaks is long overdue......
    Time to tariff. That is strength.
    Ya wanna sell here.
    WE MAKE THE RULES.
    They are dedicated to know nation yet you let them own us and our politicians...They are destroying us.
    Tariffs, which is a strong REPUBLICAN ideal.......stops the game and downward spiral....not wussy tax breaks.
    SC is buying a $900 friggin million dollar building for them to stay... Cuomo is paying $70 million for Alcoa to stay...3 years.
    It needs to stop.

19. slavenomore

SC is buying the building for BOEING.

20. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

yes that is the EPA's job and no one else can do it

A fair or flat tax would help because it taxes consumption not random ideals of what the govt feels is "fair"

Fox is just trying to keep their seat at the table
    Rubio keeps them their, Trump and Cruz are unknown

jimmy g, Northern Flash and Woody like this.