SAIA | Another Tm Bites The Dust

suicidejockey

TB Regular
Credits
So I hear the Nashville tm quit because he was spending too much time harassing drivers over lytx videos instead of moving freight. Is this true if it is hopefully Paul p will be doing some changes system wide.

So I hear the Nashville tm quit because he was spending too much time harassing drivers over lytx videos instead of moving freight. Is this true if it is hopefully Paul p will be doing some changes system wide.
Let me rephrase that. I heard he was forced out or pressured until he quit.

Let me rephrase that. I heard he was forced out or pressured until he quit.
That’s the SAIA way! They don’t have to pay unemployment that way. They fight that ::shit:: tooth and nail even for legitimate reasons. The only way you can possibly get it is to get laid off and even then they try and keep you from collecting what you deserve to get. POS company. I’m so glad I told them to basically stick it in their ass and left on my terms.

Any of you Saia guys here work out of Burr Ridge Illinois? If so please PM me. Just want to ask you something. Thanks

That’s the SAIA way! They don’t have to pay unemployment that way. They fight that :::shit::: tooth and nail even for legitimate reasons. The only way you can possibly get it is to get laid off and even then they try and keep you from collecting what you deserve to get. POS company. I’m so glad I told them to basically stick it in their ass and left on my terms.
You and me both,!

Even on what looks to be a good day, I've seen my young TM reading his e-mails and rubbing his head until he is now almost bald. Being a TM or working inside is a risky path to take. I'll take my chances on I10.
Smart man and my favorite poster on the SAIA forum. Love the Drac!

Thanks, I currently work at Estes next to saia. I dont think it cant be as bad as Estes. As a right now im only working 35 hours a week, one day off every week, TM doesnt want to buy new palletjacks, heck i dont even have an Estes ID. Overall Estes sucks for city P&D. Xtraboard and linehaul make good money, even the drivers with seniority barely make 40 hours a week. Estes has the potential to be a great company but management gotta go as they only care about numbers and their bonuses.

Thanks, I currently work at Estes next to saia. I dont think it cant be as bad as Estes. As a right now im only working 35 hours a week, one day off every week, TM doesnt want to buy new palletjacks, heck i dont even have an Estes ID. Overall Estes sucks for city P&D. Xtraboard and linehaul make good money, even the drivers with seniority barely make 40 hours a week. Estes has the potential to be a great company but management gotta go as they only care about numbers and their bonuses.

Sounds like every other LTL carrier to me. Do good research for your area, hate to hear you disappointed just to switch truck colors.