SAIA | Another Tm Bites The Dust

Thanks, I currently work at Estes next to saia. I dont think it cant be as bad as Estes. As a right now im only working 35 hours a week, one day off every week, TM doesnt want to buy new palletjacks, heck i dont even have an Estes ID. Overall Estes sucks for city P&D. Xtraboard and linehaul make good money, even the drivers with seniority barely make 40 hours a week. Estes has the potential to be a great company but management gotta go as they only care about numbers and their bonuses.
From what I’ve been readin, even them extraboard guys are hurtin dependin on what region they stuck in.

A buddy of mine said if you run west of the Mississippi is a busy all right. Freight going to the east you will get stucked for at least 17 hours before grabbing an mty set.

I heard (from stl's village idiot) that the tm from stl was fired. Not 100% sure on that though
true.. He was fired for pulling a knife on a black city driver and threatening him. Then the hr from Kansas city went over to st louis and tried to cover it up. The hr guy is crooked as they come

true.. He was fired for pulling a knife on a black city driver and threatening him. Then the hr from Kansas city went over to st louis and tried to cover it up. The hr guy is crooked as they come
Do you have a name for the KC HR guy? Wonder if it’s the same guy that’s been with the company for like 40 years?