Frank Dean Former Smiths driver

MB Whiplash

TB Lurker
Credits
Frank Edward Dean passed away Thursday November 27, 2008 at his farm in Fishersville VA. He was born in Kingwood West Virginia March 20, 1942. He was a driver for over 40 years with Smiths, Hennis, McKee Foods.
Below is the link for the funeral home handling his services.

Home

Frank was a great guy and I loved talking to him about his days in trucking. The old days were something. When I met Frank we were driving for McKee Foods (Little Debbie) in Stuarts Draft VA. I came to find out that he was driving for Hennis Freight out of NewPort News VA., the same time my father was in the late 60's. Frank also drove many years for Smith's Transfer out of Verona VA. He was still driving for McKee at the time of his death. He loved his family and antique cars. He will be missed by all his "Car Buddy Friends".

This man probably knew my Dad since he worked for Smiths out of verona, va. in the 60's. I am sorry for your loss my friend. This has been a tough year.

Sorry for the loss...

I'm very sorry to hear of the loss and you all out in my prayers through these trying times...

485133jkyif89sc5.jpg

R.i.p.

MB Whiplash....Your in my prayer's for your loss.May Mr. Dean be at peace now in God's house.