Central Transport | Free, Thank God I Am Free Atlast!

Rightturn53

TB Lurker
Credits
Finally took the leap of faith, left CT. I know others experienced the same thing, and just to add to it that on my way out of there it just felt as though a huge burden was lifted off my shoulders. Looking to start new job this week if all goes well, and then I have an interview this Monday with another well known LTL Carrier. I will have to carefully way my options. One pays drastically less, but I do believe I would be treated better, and a lot happier. The other pays more, but I will have to work that cold dock, drive less favorable equipment, and do crap runs nobody else would want. But when you start over I guess you already know that. The crux of my, and most all is what is the best choice for you. Yes, money is essential, especially to those with hungry mouths to feed (I am single, and love the freedom). However, if money isn't an issue, then I personally will side with what I believe will make me happy, and at peace with my soul.

Anyways, I must add my opinion of CT. Baaaaaaddddd!!!!! Cannot find many anywhere that have anything good to say. O' yea, you have a job, and Matty's paper checks don't bounce. If the TM was calling us "weak", and "bottom of the barrel", then who's talking. CT is the the bottom of the barrel among all the LTL Carriers. Heck it is even hard to get a wave back from the other LTL Carrier drivers when they pass you on the road. Those CT drivers that have been there a long time just don't no any better. They just don't know how bad off they are. Nevertheless, some have said they want to move on.

Will miss the Vitran comradery, but atleast I can keep in touch on the forums. This my first post. Wish you all the best for the future.

Finally took the leap of faith, left CT. I know others experienced the same thing, and just to add to it that on my way out of there it just felt as though a huge burden was lifted off my shoulders. Looking to start new job this week if all goes well, and then I have an interview this Monday with another well known LTL Carrier. I will have to carefully way my options. One pays drastically less, but I do believe I would be treated better, and a lot happier. The other pays more, but I will have to work that cold dock, drive less favorable equipment, and do crap runs nobody else would want. But when you start over I guess you already know that. The crux of my, and most all is what is the best choice for you. Yes, money is essential, especially to those with hungry mouths to feed (I am single, and love the freedom). However, if money isn't an issue, then I personally will side with what I believe will make me happy, and at peace with my soul.

Anyways, I must add my opinion of CT. Baaaaaaddddd!!!!! Cannot find many anywhere that have anything good to say. O' yea, you have a job, and Matty's paper checks don't bounce. If the TM was calling us "weak", and "bottom of the barrel", then who's talking. CT is the the bottom of the barrel among all the LTL Carriers. Heck it is even hard to get a wave back from the other LTL Carrier drivers when they pass you on the road. Those CT drivers that have been there a long time just don't no any better. They just don't know how bad off they are. Nevertheless, some have said they want to move on.

Will miss the Vitran comradery, but atleast I can keep in touch on the forums. This my first post. Wish you all the best for the future.

Congratulations! ...and welcome.