ODFL | Freight 2017

Always been busy for a man of my tenure. Plenty of slack to pick up from the dead weight around this place but you can hardly get a line run on the weekends anymore. Try my best sometimes to get one before the wild drivers 10 is up but just ain't the same company it use to be. Everyone has bids now.

Always been busy for a man of my tenure. Plenty of slack to pick up from the dead weight around this place but you can hardly get a line run on the weekends anymore. Try my best sometimes to get one before the wild drivers 10 is up but just ain't the same company it use to be. Everyone has bids now.
Same here.I get a little extra during week while everybody else wants to go home.Did get 282 miles yesterday.First since last year on Linehaul side

Same here.I get a little extra during week while everybody else wants to go home.Did get 282 miles yesterday.First since last year on Linehaul side

Remember when you could call central and they say been waiting for you to call? Didn't even have to tell them my name. Now you can't even get ahold of central with all the calls they get.