Yellow | FREIGHT BUSTING LOOSE

prochauffer

TB Lurker
Credits
INDY HIRING DRIVERS,OVER 100 LOADS BACKED UP NOW CAN`T MAKE SERVICE.RECALL ANY LAYED OFF ACROSS THE SYSTEM AND FREIGHT TO BE HEAVY NEXT QUARTER.WEATHER HAS BROKEN FOR SPRING CLEANING SO GET YOUR TRUCKING BOOTS SHINED AND BAGS PACKED, NEW UNIFORMS ARE COMMING SOON WITH THE 750.00 BUY OFF..................

INDY HIRING DRIVERS,OVER 100 LOADS BACKED UP NOW CAN`T MAKE SERVICE.RECALL ANY LAYED OFF ACROSS THE SYSTEM AND FREIGHT TO BE HEAVY NEXT QUARTER.WEATHER HAS BROKEN FOR SPRING CLEANING SO GET YOUR TRUCKING BOOTS SHINED AND BAGS PACKED, NEW UNIFORMS ARE COMMING SOON WITH THE 750.00 BUY OFF..................
We are getting uniforms??? Never knew that!!! What do they look like???? Post pictures if you have them !!!!!

We are getting uniforms??? Never knew that!!! What do they look like???? Post pictures if you have them !!!!!

product_get_pic.php

6th and 7th punches for city, Roadwork avail if you want to run can't get no help part timers quitting or are not coming back. God forbid I take a day off and my run will be screwed up with missed deliveries and pick ups. Where is the sanity of this place, gotta take crazy pills just to keep showing up and today is Friday the 13th for the second month in a row. :1sm057crazy:

Last edited:
Where did all this freight come from?
I know we got backed up from storms but is this the slow time of the year? We should easily catch up.
Dock is getting 60 plus hours and so are drivers where I am at.
We get the dock cleaned up and boom... No empties and we have to fill the dock up to get drivers empties to go make pickups. We are turning down customers left and right. Weekends are running three shifts. We are an end terminal to boot.
WHERE IS THE SANITY?
More or less.... WTF is going on?
And is it like this in all barns?
O.... Don't mention what day it is...... Friday..... Dodododo....... Ahhhh huh!

I know we got backed up from storms but is this the slow time of the year? We should easily catch up.
We get the dock cleaned up and boom... No empties and we have to fill the dock up to get drivers empties to go make pickups. We are turning down customers left and right. Weekends are running three shifts. We are an end terminal to boot.
WHERE IS THE SANITY?
WHERE IS THE SANITY?
Hawkins said they are turning down some of their normal business so they can cash in on all these expedited shipments off the west coast containers!!! They may be just getting you guys ready to handle this influx of all this high paying mall store retail freight!!!! Get your 2-wheeler pm done so your are ready to go!!!!