Yellow | Freight diversion and mismanagement ?

Since when do we get paid for BPH.....how about giving them an honest days work for an honest day wage?

I love it when people try to misrepresent things you have said. If you will actually read everything that was written, mysticbra, had stated his terminal’s daily bill count was 350-400, and they were trying to work this freight with 8 people. I USED 4 bills per hr as a base formula to show how many people they SHOULD actually be using to work that amount of freight. You are right; we don’t get paid for performance. However, every terminal has “performance goals” they try to attain. I don’t know what the “goal” for this terminal is, but using 4 BPH AS A BASE, they should have had another 5 people working! The company always likes to use numbers against us. We ALWAYS need to use their own numbers against them!

foster grant sunglasses,many many shoe loads, home interior.you name it I stripped it.shoot I worked the yard when we had to park trs in the employees lot.i was there the night 120 moved 12 MILLION pounds in 12 hrs. company record.
I remember a road driver out of 120 who use to go by the c.b. handle "Wildthing"but i know your not him because he passed away a few years ago!He was one of the original's having been hired in 73 when they opened up Tannersville.

wild thing you ever work a load of wiremold?
Any1 ever run into 120 stroudsburg on a late sat night .no where to park .we would have over 600 loads waiting mostly for the 3:30am tues shift .
wiremold used to have a d/c in rocky hill ,by i will never miss that veal here's your bills and you label the freight.good freight for old dominion.

Paul and I were only a couple of days apart
I remember a road driver out of 120 who use to go by the c.b. handle "Wildthing"but i know your not him because he passed away a few years ago!He was one of the original's having been hired in 73 when they opened up Tannersville.

All I can say is Fleer Bubble Gum, I had a old 45' in route to 135 blow a wheel bearing and tear up the axle. TM told me I don't care how or what the cost is you have to fix it we ain't stripping it here, Rockwell said special order 6-8 weeks $2100...................trlr was around in the city fleet for another 8 years nobody ever noticed that standard width $610 axle I put in was 3/8' wider then the back one :poster_oops:

Paul was one of those Guys who had his own dedicated lane in the shop because he would (Not Could!) find something wrong with his unit every night!!!!!
I can still remember his advice to me," Hey! Article 20 baby! As long as your moving! Nothing in there about how fast you have to go!!"

I use to kid him when he was later then normal.I would say your running a little late tonight Pauly....and he would say in that deep voice,nope i'm right on time!He was no doubt a stand up guy!