freight levels

disturbed1

TB Lurker
Credits
is it me or is the freight levels at the terminals picking up a bit?...i talked to our switcher and he says we have a ton of freight going out at night..deliveries seem to be at 12 stops or better....so dont let the suits tell you anything different.... business seams to be rebounding but of course not quick enough to line their greedy pockets....

Freight was busy this week at my barn. Guys are still laid off, but everyone got alot of overtime.

Maybe you guys are getting more freight in Newburgh from the new TM and sales guy.

when i used to run out of 02, my run was 02 to 52.....

when i got to 52, the carrier guys would be taking loads...........where ever...even back to 02.........!!

somehow, slow freight never meant anything to me after that BS........

is it me or is the freight levels at the terminals picking up a bit?...i talked to our switcher and he says we have a ton of freight going out at night..deliveries seem to be at 12 stops or better....so dont let the suits tell you anything different.... business seams to be rebounding but of course not quick enough to line their greedy pockets....
Did you ever think that just maybe freight was up because it was the end of the month,as far as stops on your trailers let's see you have a new TM that came from oh:hysterical:where was that:smilie_132: I think it was Newpenn ..Just wait, soon it will be 13, 14 maybe more . His motto is pack them ,he doesn't care how many guys are sitting home period, but he will turn your term into a money maker... By the way we don't miss him:funky:

i've been out on comp for 2 weeks but b4 i went out i think our linehaul guys stopped carrier from taking their loads out of 52 i also have not seen a carrier guy take anything but an empty from our yard in a long time.

your exactly right this new tm is trying to cram as much crap on a trailer as he can...it's gonna backfire on him bigtime... you cant have somebody have 16 deliveries then be asked to make 6 pickups...simply not going to work with not everybody working..and to boot put stops on trailers when you cant get into the stops but god forbid we use the right equipment the first time it goes out for delivery..that requires to much common sense since i do believe they charge the terminal to use the straight trucks... but let me tell you they sure make up for it with all their charges on the bill

You now work for Sal's trucking:chairshot:that's what he is there for :funky: to have your term make money He is good at that:funky: He will turn your term around and we still don't miss him:hysterical:

i've been out on comp for 2 weeks but b4 i went out i think our linehaul guys stopped carrier from taking their loads out of 52 i also have not seen a carrier guy take anything but an empty from our yard in a long time.

That's because, besides the misconception, Carrier guys were only over there when there was to much to move for the number of NEMF guys to move it.

Carrier has not done any NEMF work for months.

Nemf was doing Carrier work out of Fishkill a couple month's ago when they were to busy to handle it.

It goes both ways

That's because, besides the misconception, Carrier guys were only over there when there was to much to move for the number of NEMF guys to move it.

Carrier has not done any NEMF work for months.

Nemf was doing Carrier work out of Fishkill a couple month's ago when they were to busy to handle it.

It goes both ways
i've seen that w/ the local gap and old navy runs. i think that newburgh is very close to exploding w/ freight like it does every year. then ot comes back and there is more work than drivers