ABF | Freight Teamsters: Time To Unite For The 2013 Contract!

Really.......I did not know that we had a finale ruling and the money changed hands, Son of a gun. Prey tell, what will the next Powerball winner be because in my opinion we have as much chance guessing that as what some Harvard educated Judges are gonna come up with. Your King of the Hill.

Are you feeling Ok there wolf...or do you just want to be a smart ass? It was all settled on this forum until your pal Joey started his hate ABF crap again and bringing up the lawsuit .You think your so sly there with those comments of yours...don't you? I'll tell you one thing...you are the great one...the great one at giving smart ass comments all the while playing a victim...poor wolfie...let's feel some sympathy for him.

You are right...we do have no chance of predicting the outcome of the case...except for your pal Joey there...who by the way...was so sure of the outcome that he wanted to give 10-1 odds until someone called him on it...then just like anyone that's all talk...backed out like the welcher he is. That's your pal Joey...so just keep sticking up for him because I sure know he can't stick up for himself and as for you...just be yourself and keep beating around the bush with those coy comments of yours instead of just coming right out and saying what's on your mind because we both know that you if you do that then you can't play the sweet innocent victim of that cruel Docker anymore...can we?

Are you feeling Ok there wolf...or do you just want to be a smart ass? It was all settled on this forum until your pal Joey started his hate ABF crap again and bringing up the lawsuit .You think your so sly there with those comments of yours...don't you? I'll tell you one thing...you are the great one...the great one at giving smart ass comments all the while playing a victim...poor wolfie...let's feel some sympathy for him.

You are right...we do have no chance of predicting the outcome of the case...except for your pal Joey there...who by the way...was so sure of the outcome that he wanted to give 10-1 odds until someone called him on it...then just like anyone that's all talk...backed out like the welcher he is. That's your pal Joey...so just keep sticking up for him because I sure know he can't stick up for himself and as for you...just be yourself and keep beating around the bush with those coy comments of yours instead of just coming right out and saying what's on your mind because we both know that you if you do that then you can't play the sweet innocent victim of that cruel Docker anymore...can we?
Me a smart ass.....no way. I'm scared chitless that, I think, I may have pissed the Great Docker off and he will surely start throwing names and insults at me....maybe even get some left handed threats too....Prey for Wolfie......ya know I tried to come up with some other Members that I could ask for help and looks like I'm on my own. Oh what will I do!!! You funny man. Learned a long time ago when I got into the mud with Pigs I just got muddy...and the Pigs liked it. Carry on.

Me a smart ass.....no way. I'm scared chitless that, I think, I may have pissed the Great Docker off and he will surely start throwing names and insults at me....maybe even get some left handed threats too....Prey for Wolfie......ya know I tried to come up with some other Members that I could ask for help and looks like I'm on my own. Oh what will I do!!! You funny man. Learned a long time ago when I got into the mud with Pigs I just got muddy...and the Pigs liked it. Carry on.

Now that's a true childish wolfie reply right there...

What's the matter wolfie...does the truth hurt that much...like when our real problem started a couple of years ago...remember...lol

Now that's a true childish wolfie reply right there...

What's the matter wolfie...does the truth hurt that much...like when our real problem started a couple of years ago...remember...lol
What would it take to make you happy? I don't remember what our problem was way back. Refresh my memory...I'm stuck in the moment. Your latest manuevers. And I sure wish you would address me as Wolf....Wolfie hurts my feelings. It shows your complete lack of respect for your Brother.

You're killing him wolf but watch it. When you do that you'll be accused of a hate crime and the ah members will ask for your head. This is a private, exclusive forum for proud ABF teamsters only. You are an infidel.
Please leave. You are upsetting the forum and ABF's chief prostituting attorney
muttley.gif

What would it take to make you happy? I don't remember what our problem was way back. Refresh my memory...I'm stuck in the moment. Your latest manuevers. And I sure wish you would address me as Wolf....Wolfie hurts my feelings. It shows your complete lack of respect for your Brother.

Yeah...right...lol

There you go again trying to be sly...pretending like you don't remember...when we both know that's BS! After all...you are the one that came to the aide of your sweetheart...didn't you? And that is something you will never forget of forgive me for...is it? So don't even try to say you don't remember...I know how much you despise me for that!!!!!!

Now...here you go about respecting that brother BS...Like you wouldn't like to see this brother wiped off the face of the planet! And here you have the nerve to talk about lack of respect...lol

You're killing him wolf but watch it. When you do that you'll be accused of a hate crime and the ah members will ask for your head. This is a private, exclusive forum for proud ABF teamsters only. You are an infidel.
muttley.gif

Well...if it's not the yellow belly...back to help his brother out..

Nice to see you squirm back...are you going to kick my ass again...lol

Yeah...right...lol

There you go again trying to be sly...pretending like you don't remember...when we both know that's BS! After all...you are the one that came to the aide of your sweetheart...didn't you? And that is something you will never forget of forgive me for...is it? So don't even try to say you don't remember...I know how much you despise me for that!!!!!!

Now...here you go about respecting that brother BS...Like you wouldn't like to see this brother wiped off the face of the planet! And here you have the nerve to talk about lack of respect...lol
And I deserve all this disrespect and ridicule because I came to a sweethearts aid? I never knew respecting a Brother is BS, but then again that seems to be the way things are nowdays. So it looks to me our problem is when ever you attack someone I do domething silly like try and Back them up.....I gotta know, when your Brother on the Dock gets a tit in the ringer do you come out from behind the dunnage cart or wait till the Boss goes back into the office?

Enough !!!!! I'm getting real real tired of all the crap being posted here from something that started on another website . TAKE IT THERE ! Do not ruin this forum or any other forums with your crap that DOESN'T BELONG HERE ! TAKE IT TO A PM NOT IN THE OPEN FORUM .

muttley.gif
At this point I don't see it as me against ABF....then again, I'm sure thats what will be thrown out soon.

And I deserve all this disrespect and ridicule because I came to a sweethearts aid? I never new respecting a Brother is BS, but then again that seems to be the way things are nowdays. So it looks to me our problem is when ever you attack someone I do domething silly like try and Back them up.....I gotta know, when your Brother on the Dock gets a tit in the ringer do you come out from behind the dunnage cart or wait till the Boss goes back into the office?

Remember here wolfie...you are the one that started your crap on here first coming to the aide of someone that started...so let's get the facts straight...shall we? So...you started...how about sticking around to finish this time bro!

At this point I don't see it as me against ABF....then again, I'm sure thats what will be thrown out soon.

I see that now...you can predict the outcome...that's different of what you claimed before...isn't it? What's it feel like being two faced wolfie?

Enough !!!!! I'm getting real real tired of all the crap being posted here from something that started on another website . TAKE IT THERE ! Do not ruin this forum or any other forums with your crap that DOESN'T BELONG HERE ! TAKE IT TO A PM NOT IN THE OPEN FORUM .
Ok Boss....Sorry.

R-14 lets get it out and settle it once and for all. I responded to an insult with a name call 5-6 times..yet I was singled out for the name calling. I gave an opinion with links about topics that concern YRC-ABF but was attacked for it being hate-mail. I know I'm at a disadvantage here given a certain individual is allowed to spew insults and demeaning comments at will but this is bs. Either a mod stops the insults in their tracks or allows it. This is not the first time insults originating from a certain individual escalated out of control and ended closing a good thread or having a mod step in to end it. Who in the hell is he to blatantly break the rules and get away with it time after time?

R-14 lets get it out and settle it once and for all. I responded to an insult with a name call 5-6 times..yet I was singled out for the name calling. I gave an opinion with links about topics that concern YRC-ABF but was attacked for it being hate-mail. I know I'm at a disadvantage here given a certain individual is allowed to spew insults and demeaning comments at will but this is bs. Either a mod stops the insults in their tracks or allows it. This is not the first time insults originating from a certain individual escalated out of control and ended closing a good thread or having a mod step in to end it. Who in the hell is he to blatantly break the rules and get away with it time after time?
Seeing as the Boss said from another Website I thought he was yelling at me and Docker......not you Joe.

I was not singling out any one poster ! I was talking about all the crap from another website that brought onto this site . Take it there not here , this websites called TRUCKINGBOARDS not you know what ! So take this long standing feud there . I hope I make myself clear .

Seeing as the Boss said from another Website I thought he was yelling at me and Docker......not you Joe.

I was not singling out any one poster ! I was talking about all the crap from another website that brought onto this site . Take it there not here , this websites called TRUCKINGBOARDS not you know what ! So take this long standing feud there . I hope I make myself clear .
Ok But please don't yell no more.....keep telling everyone my feelings get hurt. I think we got the making of a good Movie for the History Channel. Might want to choreograph it, could be worth money someday.

Ok But please don't yell no more.....keep telling everyone my feelings get hurt. I think we got the making of a good Movie for the History Channel. Might want to choreograph it, could be worth money someday.

I hope to make it into a three part mini series LOL

Brother wolf. Is that to say TB is history? Say it isn't so brotha
No I was making reference to the Hatfield and McCoy movie.....I thought for sure you would watched it with the Brand New 3D....Unless you was fibbing and didn't really get one. :LMAO: