ODFL | Freightliner produces 15000th tractor for OD

Get some real sleep during the day so you'll quit dosing off.

en9w9la.jpg

Or at least find a bench, right Billy??

When you worked as many years as I have kid, you deserve to take a cat nap. But let's face the truth, won't find many drivers my age out here anymore moving this freight that these line sloths bring in at night.

I'm getting tired of the collision mitigation system... went off 3 times last night because of overpasses, actually stabbed the brakes once...
A company I worked for briefly had these systems and it is a common issue.

The solution was to have the shop recalibrate them, the new problem was finding a tech who knew what he was doing. Sometimes the trucks came back worse than before

When you worked as many years as I have kid, you deserve to take a cat nap. But let's face the truth, won't find many drivers my age out here anymore moving this freight that these line sloths bring in at night.
Okay, I'll sandbag it just for you. Since I have a Seattle trailer. You're a freaking nut. Oh by the way there's technology called speak to text.

A company I worked for briefly had these systems and it is a common issue.

The solution was to have the shop recalibrate them, the new problem was finding a tech who knew what he was doing. Sometimes the trucks came back worse than before

It's very sad that nowadays companies would rather spend money on whizzbang "technology" that makes us safer than to spend the money on requiring more rigorous training and more of an emphasis on professionalism in their driver pool. If we were regulated and trained like airline pilots a lot of this stupid technology would be unnecessary.

Billyboy, lets do face the truth, I move more freight than you, ( Miller Lite) between the refrigerator and my dock.
Probably take more naps too.

Billyboy, lets do face the truth, I move more freight than you, ( Miller Lite) between the refrigerator and my dock.
Probably take more naps too.

I'll done tell you what, I drank my share also and you probably got more miles put on going to the bathroom from that stuff than I do driving a truck all day.

Okay, I'll sandbag it just for you. Since I have a Seattle trailer. You're a freaking nut. Oh by the way there's technology called speak to text.

When you roll another set of triples and lawyers go through your phone records good luck on telling them that was just a speak to text.

This is a new OD, what may of got you your job back after the last triples rollover may not work this time. Best keep away from them electronics when on the drive line.

When you roll another set of triples and lawyers go through your phone records good luck on telling them that was just a speak to text.

This is a new OD, what may of got you your job back after the last triples rollover may not work this time. Best keep away from them electronics when on the drive line.
There you go again, flapping your lips. You don't know crap about me. By the way Billy I have never wrecked. Get it through your conceited skull. But if you know. Anytime old man.

It's very sad that nowadays companies would rathng everythinger spend money on whizzbang "technology" that makes us safer than to spend the money on requiring more rigorous training and more of an emphasis on professionalism in their driver pool. If we were regulated and trained like airline pilots a lot of this stupid technology would be unnecessary.
Song, hate to disagree, but training is the last thing a truck driver needs, we are born knowing everything!!