Holland | Friday and Monday

Come on. You said it......and you've been scouring my posts looking for it. Back it up.
I'm waiting.
:popcorn:

I told you, your smoke and mirrors show is getting old. you had a previous post that insinuated that you would still be here IF they had let you transfer your seniority to the new barn. don't want to get called out on it? don't post it.

I haven't scoured for anything, your posts are all the same bs, wah wah wah, Holland isn't what it used to be, the union screwed me over, blah blah blah....

If you don't care, why do you keep asking questions?
im not, it just gets old listening to a know it all that hasn't been here in 4 years preaching...

Show me where I've said that. Back it up.
you have stated you have enjoyed yourself more in the last 4 years since you quit Holland. you and I both know it, but hey, I understand, I guess it must be embarrassing getting called out on your crap....

You couldn't be more wrong with most of your assessments. I'm where I'm at in life because of my years in the Union. Although they've messed up my retirement income plans, my years of service has been a good thing.
I thought you said they have no teeth? so you are on here, bashing the only thing that has helped you out since Holland?

Gosh, I thought that this is a chat forum. Foolish me.

I predict that since you are posting out of emotions now with your personal attacks on me.......you'll end up standing with your nose in the corner. Keep it up.
:1036316054:

:kickedoutsmile:

its not MY emotions, its YOURS. i'm sorry Holland isn't what it used to be. but to come on here and talk, EVERY DAY, like you want everyone to defect from the union, and Holland in general, sounds a lot like whining. I thought you were going to impress everyone with your fist fight story again?

You don't get paid 8 after 14 days until you win the grievance.
Yeah I agree with you on that falcon. I think he was typing so fast he forgot some words in and put in the correct order. Its if you win the grievance its 8hrs a day 7 days a week after 14 days. Hey if I'm wrong I'm willing to learn the correct way lol

good luck, we have garbage hotels, the a/c systems are filthy, ive had a sinus infection for the last 6 weeks because of Nashville. they want a doctors note? after they hang me out 6 days consistently? no :censored: problem.....
Hey if ever in NA again don't take 223 no a/c. He tried to argue me down that it takes a little while for the a/c to really start getting cold lol.

its not MY emotions, its YOURS. i'm sorry Holland isn't what it used to be. but to come on here and talk, EVERY DAY, like you want everyone to defect from the union, and Holland in general, sounds a lot like whining. I thought you were going to impress everyone with your fist fight story again?
You can continue to make all of these accusations and your personal insults toward me, I'm fine with that. But since most everyone one here realizes that you're way off base, we're laughing at you.
Don't be mad at people for correcting your inaccuracies.

Don't post b.s. and it won't happen. You are failing at garnering support for your accusations of me being anti-union.
I tell it the way it is, whether you agree with my facts and experiences or not.

:growup:

More of your drivel. And who was just whining about "being kept out for 6 days every week".
:crybaby:

.... you had a previous post that insinuated that you would still be here IF they had let you transfer your seniority to the new barn. don't want to get called out on it? don't post it.
Just to exploit your utter ignorance and inaccuracy, I went and dug up my posts to prove you wrong.
When I quit, they told me that I couldn't transfer to my new home's closest terminal. They said that I had to quit and start as a new employee with zero anything. I had corporate YRCW on the phone and tried to negotiate. I wanted to keep my top rate wage, and my four weeks of vacation, (picking my vacations LAST, after everyone else) they said no, it's against corporate policy. Then I offered to just keep my vacations and pick last, they said no, it's against corporate policy. I said, fine, I'll go work for someone else then, since you have nothing to offer me to stay.
Now they are desperate for drivers, and are too stupid to sweeten the bait pile.

Time out!
My post never said anything about being able to bump anybody off their runs, I would be completely against any current employees getting the shaft by any of us returning. No dovetailing or any of that crap, the new guys would go to the bottom as they should. It's about pay ONLY.

Does that sound like I wanted to keep my seniority and screw the new barn's employees over??????

Check mate.

Cool down fellas. Hey bill if you learn that contract and MOU to the T. You have the bulldog in you to become a good steward ever thought about it?

Just to exploit your utter ignorance and inaccuracy, I went and dug up my posts to prove you wrong.

Does that sound like I wanted to keep my seniority and screw the new barn's employees over??????

Check mate.

what check mate? You STILL wanted to bargain over something they didn't have to do. In NY, it's the same if you wanted to switch from road to city. They aren't going to make a special exemption for you. Yet you STILL come on here and whine, 4 years later. Get over it, what, you still stalk your first girlfriend too?

More of your drivel. And who was just whining about "being kept out for 6 days every week".
:crybaby:

I'm NOT the one whining about 6 day weeks, i'll get my time off, you seem to think everyone should be penalized for taking Friday's and Monday's off, and you are whining about pto! You are arguing AGAINST guys taking their earned days off!

I grew up in this industry with the attitude that our internal problems were to be kept internally and fought out between us......and to never let the customers know about our problems that we had within. Clearly, nowadays, the problems from within have bleed over to the customers because of the bad morale. Back in the day, our customers were lead to believe that we had the greatest operation that had ever been put together.(even though we had issues)
I guess that I still live in the past, a past where we kept our internal issues hidden from the customers, which always kept the customers loving us.
My,my.....have things ever changed.
how many non union shops did you organize flash?

Yeah I agree with you on that falcon. I think he was typing so fast he forgot some words in and put in the correct order. Its if you win the grievance its 8hrs a day 7 days a week after 14 days. Hey if I'm wrong I'm willing to learn the correct way lol

This is what I meant, I figured everyone would be on the same page already.....

I'm NOT the one whining about 6 day weeks, i'll get my time off, you seem to think everyone should be penalized for taking Friday's and Monday's off, and you are whining about pto! You are arguing AGAINST guys taking their earned days off!
Here is just another example of you creating a story in your mind that doesn't exist. This thread was started based on guys taking Monday's and Friday's off WITHOUT pay, because they needed a doctor's slip. Remember that?........back before your personal attacks began?
And do you even know what PTO stands for? Paid.....Time.....Off. If it's a PTO day, you wouldn't need a doctors slip would you, you simply take the time off without repercussions.
The original poster's point was the excessive time being taken off, and leaving the barn short handed.

what check mate? You STILL wanted to bargain over something they didn't have to do. In NY, it's the same if you wanted to switch from road to city. They aren't going to make a special exemption for you. Yet you STILL come on here and whine, 4 years later. Get over it, what, you still stalk your first girlfriend too?
The level of ignorance has reached an all time low. It's no wonder why most guys don't want to post on a forum like this. They aren't interested in defending themselves against personal attacks from people like you. The good news is........I've dealt with people like you lots of times. And I have nothing but time.

You told me to "back it up", so I backed it up. (and made you look stupid) Now you've raised the intensity on your attacks.
Keep 'em coming.

Actually Bill when I started the thread my intentions were to argue against the UE's and FMLA that always seem to to be needed on Friday and Monday. Strange that happens so frequently at our barn. UE's are taken all the way to the final the 3 day suspe