Holland | Friday and Monday

He'd rather just ignore that and continue his personal attacks on other posters that he disagrees with.

Plus, he's the one that said that he was so proud to be Union, since his Union protection allows him to take those extra days off that he doesn't even have available......without getting fired.
To hell with his co-workers having to pick up the slack and the sacrificing service to the customer.
That mentality should help dig Holland out of the mess that they're in.

So your co workers need to clear their problems with you now, just to make sure it's ok. Great idea. Your old TM keep you on speed dial to run his ideas by you?

Here is just another example of you creating a story in your mind that doesn't exist. This thread was started based on guys taking Monday's and Friday's off WITHOUT pay, because they needed a doctor's slip. Remember that?........back before your personal attacks began?
And do you even know what PTO stands for? Paid.....Time.....Off. If it's a PTO day, you wouldn't need a doctors slip would you, you simply take the time off without repercussions.
The original poster's point was the excessive time being taken off, and leaving the barn short handed.

Sick days aren't paid? FMLA isn't anyone else's business either, and the company might think to hire some more guys? Maybe?

The level of ignorance has reached an all time low. It's no wonder why most guys don't want to post on a forum like this. They aren't interested in defending themselves against personal attacks from people like you. The good news is........I've dealt with people like you lots of times. And I have nothing but time.

You told me to "back it up", so I backed it up. (and made you look stupid) Now you've raised the intensity on your attacks.
Keep 'em coming.

I bet you have nothing but time, 4 years later and you still obsess over this place, give it up man, your company didn't shut down the day you left! I'm sorry that your TM was a jerk and you couldn't handle it.......

Actually Bill when I started the thread my intentions were to argue against the UE's and FMLA that always seem to to be needed on Friday and Monday. Strange that happens so frequently at our barn. UE's are taken all the way to the final the 3 day suspe

Happens everywhere, guys want to skip work just as bad anywhere else that's union. On the flip side, what about the nonunion guys who can't take pto when they want because the company is too busy and won't give it to them? What do you want, it's never going to be perfect...

Oh look. Another genius that should start his own thread.

How many have you organized?
one, when I was recalled, I went back to work and after a while, they had the majority of their workers wanting to decertify. the union can only do so much. take a needed FMLA day at a servitude shop, and you will be gone when it gets slow, now could you answer my question and tell us how many barns you"ve organized?

one, when I was recalled, I went back to work and after a while, they had the majority of their workers wanting to decertify. the union can only do so much. take a needed FMLA day at a servitude shop, and you will be gone when it gets slow, now could you answer my question and tell us how many barns you"ve organized?
Although it's way off topic.....I've organized the same amount as Jimmy Hoffa Jr. has, which is zero. Its never been my job. And I call b.s. on the one that you supposedly organized.

Happens everywhere, guys want to skip work just as bad anywhere else that's union. On the flip side, what about the nonunion guys who can't take pto when they want because the company is too busy and won't give it to them? What do you want, it's never going to be perfect...
They don't at ABF Or UPS. ABF works so short handed and the men care for each other. UPS just don't happen their.

You trolls need to start your own threads if you want to discuss a topic. Quit hijacking everyone else's legitimate threads.

The nons would come in to work like they are expected to do. Wow. There's a crazy idea.

Exactly. It's called being a responsible adult. You take a job and you accept the responsibility that comes with it. Reading back earlier in this thread, bill said something about taking an alcohol slide, is he kidding? If you can't keep your nose out of the bottle and go to work like a man then that individual is a pathetic excuse for a man. Or an alcoholic.

I wish their was enough freight out here for me to say I wanna burn a day here and there. The road is already start to slow down a little. Gonna save my days for when my barn starts not clearing the board. Obviously the issue won't cross over to the road til after 2016 elections.

Exactly. It's called being a responsible adult. You take a job and you accept the responsibility that comes with it. Reading back earlier in this thread, bill said something about taking an alcohol slide, is he kidding? If you can't keep your nose out of the bottle and go to work like a man then that individual is a pathetic excuse for a man. Or an alcoholic.

We get 4 alcohol slides a year, it's a benefit for open board drivers. Sorry you only get 1, then a pink slip.....