Holland | Friday and Monday

We still work here. Who is the troll? The guy who is obsessed over this forum, even though he quit 4 years ago?
If the retirees, those who have left, and those who are on long term disability/comp weren't on here, there would only be about 3 other people on this forum. There is very little dialog on here as it is, because of people like you. Regardless of the topic that gets posted, the posters end up with dozens of posts defending themselves against false accusations and b.s. that comes from people like you.
You are everything that is wrong with social media sites.

And from what you've posted, you are everything that is wrong with the Union's reputation and Holland ever making a recovery.

We still work here. Who is the troll? The guy who is obsessed over this forum, even though he quit 4 years ago?
I've been on here since 2008, how about you? And your short tenure at Holland makes you a nobody. Get back with us when you have some clout.

No, it's call taking care of your job.
People like him don't understand that their lack of work ethic, and hiding behind the contract is what is keeping Holland down. The unexcused absenteeism is showing it's effects. Customers want their freight in one piece, and they want it on time. And when employees aren't responsible enough to show up to work, the customers leave because they can't count on you to keep them supplied.
But hey, the value of good customer is so over-rated........who needs them anyway.
:duh:

So the guys run it by each other before they take a day off? :horseshit:......
Your mind works in mysterious ways. You constantly formulate ridiculous assumptions and accusations in your head.
Seething hatred? Bitterness about life in general? Just an angry individual? Low IQ?
There are professionals that can help.
Central States covers it.

So you cant stand the fact that YOU would be considered the troll, since you dont actually work here anymore? Why do you care so much, after 4 years, bitter hated? Jealousy? Cant stand the fact that people dont live to work?

Use em or lose em, you cant, so you would always say you wont. Btw, since when do you have to drink to take one?

And you're wrong about me. I, unlike you, am a responsible adult. I don't skip work. I took a job knowing the responsibility I had to show up and do the job. Everything I've ever read from you says that you lie and skip work every chance you can. You apparently haven't grasped the responsibility of being an adult, and apparently have a drinking problem to boot. I hope you aren't married, because if you are I feel sorry for your wife. A deadbeat husband who skips work all the time and isn't making crap to begin with who gives 15% of his paycheck for "free" healthcare and the excuse to be irresponsible... You are a pitiful excuse for a man.

And you're wrong about me. I, unlike you, am a responsible adult. I don't skip work. I took a job knowing the responsibility I had to show up and do the job. Everything I've ever read from you says that you lie and skip work every chance you can. You apparently haven't grasped the responsibility of being an adult, and apparently have a drinking problem to boot. I hope you aren't married, because if you are I feel sorry for your wife. A deadbeat husband who skips work all the time and isn't making crap to begin with who gives 15% of his paycheck for "free" healthcare and the excuse to be irresponsible... You are a pitiful excuse for a man.

I surely care what a scab like you thinks, lol......

I responded because you must live under a rock. You cant beleive people will take time off and not put their beloved company first, and you are suprised that people will lie to their boss. Enjoy your minimum wage line 4 time...

I responded because you must live under a rock. You cant beleive people will take time off and not put their beloved company first, and you are suprised that people will lie to their boss. Enjoy your minimum wage line 4 time...

No I won't lie to my boss. If I'm sick I'm sick and take a day off. If I'm not I go to work because it's a part of being an adult, again something you have no concept of. Some of us have morals. Guess you don't. Again, if you can't accept responsibility you are a pitiful excuse for a man.

Love how you gotta just keep beating the same old drum... I don't care about what I make on line 4 because of how much I make on line 3. Which is where a truck driver worth his salt spends most of his time instead of a miserable wannabe like you who does his best to game the system and looking for excuses to be irresponsible. Like you.

sure you are, thats why you troll the union forums, right? Abf wouldnt take you, and you come on here to **** and moan about guys taking time off. Have fun living to work...

You sure are dense, you know that? You and several other guys I know on here. Stick to the same old tired argument even though it's been proven wrong. Guess that goes along with your drinking problem and miserable work ethic. Accepting responsibility has nothing to do with living to work my friend. Shirking responsibility has everything to do with being a loser though.

Lol, im glad i hurt your feelings enough to where you have to come out of left field and pointlessly insult me. I really must have you tied in a knot. Why dont you take some midol, kick off your heels, and enjoy one of your wine coolers.....