Friendly Reminder Dem Debate Tonight Saturday @ 8:00

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bubba74, Dec 19, 2015.

1. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

He agreed a lot with Sanders and Clinton.....minor diffrences articulated some what diffrently.......

Magoo likes this.
  2. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member

Every time Bernie tried to rebuttal Hilda beast his rt arm would go up, thought he might be giving a sieg heil. I can't wait till Cruz and Trump meet up with them

Ice Rider and Magoo like this.
  3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Hillary is once again hoodwinking the Democrat voters. She's moved so far to the left that she's out-lefting even Bernie, but once she eliminates him by lying to the American people on where she really stands on issues, she'll go back to the center and stab the leftists in the back. But they'll accept the lies anyway since they've put all of their eggs in one basket.

4. pilot87

And Trump or Cruz aren't doing the same thing.....hoodwinking the Republican voters?..... I think they are... That's what Politicians do...

Dick Dastardly likes this.
  5. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

6. Northern Flash

7. Northern Flash

During the last debate, Hillary got caught in another lie. She claimed that ISIS is using Trump in their recruiting videos, and it's already been proven to be a lie. But her mouthpieces still won't retract the obvious lie. My guess is that with this freshest lie of hers, the sheep will gather in tighter behind her.

8. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Cruz?

I don't think so, he has rallied against what is wrong in DCgrad and wants to fix it.

Hilly is just lying
    How can she claim to be an outsides with over 20 years plus in the cesspool

Northern Flash and Ice Rider like this.
  9. Bubba74

Cruz?

I don't think so, he has rallied against what is wrong in DCgrad and wants to fix it.

Hilly is just lying
    How can she claim to be an outsides with over 20 years plus in the cesspool

jimmy g likes this.
  10. pilot87

They ALL say are going to "fix what's wrong".....ALL of them..... So Cruz isn't the "special one" in that department....... We all know they will say what their respective base of supporters wants to hear.......and We all know that they will do the bidding of their "Masters" when they take office...... Insider....outsider......doesn't matter.....Cuz couldn't "fix" anything even if he wanted to...... Same with Clinton......or Trump or Sanders.....or...fill in a name......any name....... IF he has convinced you that he can "fix it"........ you've been "Hoodwinked".

I never heard her claim she was an "outsider"...... But if she did......that would be a lie.....

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  11. Bubba74

then we have a different definition of what is wrong in DCgrad

I think ( and there are plenty of people that agree with me) that some problems are that taxes are too high and they spend way too much.
    Hilly, Bernie, O Malley's solution, higher taxes and more spending- that does not address the problem it makes it worse.

Cruz has called for a return to the guiding Constitutional principals, no one else has. Heck, the Dems candidates don't even mention the Constitution.

I did not say he could, I think he would have the best chance of any of them because he has something they don't, the political will to try. I am not "hoodwinked" I am hopeful (even though there is very little of it left) that this nation can be saved. If Bernie or Hilly win, game over. If 7 out of the 10 Rep on the main stage win, game over out of the remaining 3 1 or 2 maybe able to right the ship.
    I have no illusions about Trump, if he wins, DCgrad will not work with him. Too many people there too long and too set in their ways, he would have to do some serious "negoiations" or really use the bully pulpit.

Google it there are videos of her claiming to be an outsider
    not just an outsider because she is a woman (Carly Florina sp is a woman too) but an outsider polticailly
    yes, it is a lie

Big Dave and jimmy g like this.
  12. Northern Flash

Cruz is one of the only ones with a history of going against the grain in Washington. Voting records matter to those of us who pay attention. And Cruz has the record, where most of the rest don't.

Her lie count is closing the gap on Obama's lie count.

jimmy g likes this.
  13. Northern Flash

So I hear that Hillary took an "extended break" during the debate, and didn't make it back from commercial break on time. What...............did she have to poop?
    :9529:

14. Northern Flash

Or was it since she's not used to actually wiping herself or driving a car, did she need to have an assistant come to her aid?

15. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Maybe her close friend Huma Abedin. :butt kiss:

16. Northern Flash

Does anyone know where "Carlos Danger" {a.k.a. Anthony Weiner} was during that commercial break?

If Bill was late returning from a break, we'd know exactly why, so maybe Hillary plays that way also.

17. pilot87

Perhaps.....however, I think the biggest problem, and not just in D.C., is the corruption that permeates all levels of Government these days..... The Politicians have been lobbied and bought at just about all levels....... That is an issue with all the Political Parties...... With that in mind, those very few politicians that might actually care about doing the right thing are left unable to do so because the System is stacked against them...

Taxes are to high on the middle and lower class working people...... We agree on that...... Those that are very wealthy, especially huge Multi-National Corporations that off shore their profits, can afford to pay more.....and I think they should....I know...we disagree on that....... We agree that they (Politicians) spend to much....... We disagree on what they overspend on...... I think Spending isn't just the only problem......

It really doesn't matter what Cruz "calls for"....... I think we both know that Politicians from, either or any, Political Party will "use" the Constitution to try and justify doing what their "owners" want them to do...... Cruz can not....nor will not, Govern for the best interests of the majority of citizens....

Even IF he (Cruz) has the "Political will" to try.......He can't do it without Congress..... and the "will" of Congress is to do what their "owners" want them to do..... They, by and large, have been bought by special interests..... I think we are to far down the "slippery slope" that keeps getting more slippery...... It may well be out of the Peoples control.... One thing for sure is that we are far past being able to "Elect" our way to being a better Nation.....

Ok..... I see your point...... Hopeful...... I think that same hopefulness applies to those that express opposing Political points of view.. Don't you?

Speaking of hope, when our only "hope"......no matter how small, is in Politicians to solve our problems, it's very easy to become frustrated and even afraid of where we are going.......especially when you look at the declining situations in many other Countries........ Hence the Words in the Psalms..143:3 "DO NOT put your trust in nobles, nor in the son of earthling man, to whom no salvation belongs. . . ."...... It is clear when you look at the decaying conditions here and elsewhere, that Humankind are not capable to Govern ourselves......... Not Democrats......Not Republicans....Not Communists.....Not Cruz, Clinton or Sanders....or any other name you can think of...... .. If Cruz is your Choice and your hope.....well....I can see your continuing frustration and disappointment about the steadily deteriorating conditions...

Clinton Stated the following, "I cannot imagine anyone would be more of an outsider than the first woman president,"... She is claiming, basically, that her being a female makes her an "outsider"........She is a female......but a "Political outsider"..... not a chance......

18. pilot87

His voting record won't have any bearing on how he will "lead" as President....... I know.......that is what they "run" on......but that will quite likely be different than what he will be allowed to do......

She is defiantly NOT a Political "outsider"...........

19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Huma was guarding the door (been reported) and Elliott Spitzer's girlfriend was in there. Reported Hillary wouldn't go in if someone else was already in. Report didn't say how many stalls there were.

20. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

His voting record is all we have for proof. He'll propose legislation and actually veto bad legislation. That's different than your earlier 'his fooling you' statement.

Northern Flash likes this.