Frito Lay employment information, careers, jobs

I had my interview today. I will have a route. I would run to 4 different little warehouses. Unloading carts at the warehouse and some stores. All paid hourly.

Idk. They never told me how much they pay. The hrs are midnight to like 10 for one bid. The other bid I start at 9am and work till like 7 or 8

I will. I also had a interview at a big steel company a couple weeks ago. I should hear from them anyday now

I will. I also had a interview at a big steel company a couple weeks ago. I should hear from them anyday now

Well, I guess it went well, I couldn't text you back, was working, I had a rough day, got home and showered and fixin to eat and go to bed, got to do an out of town run tomorrow, prolly run out of hrs on friday, like they care..lol. I'll have to call you this weekend and we can catch up about it fatman!!!

I'm sorry mikee. You'll find something soon

I got a call today from the steel company and they offered me a job there. No weekends and no holidays works for me :-)

I would take that. I got a job Monday its not that good. I think it will get better. I think they didn't like that I worked for YRC

IT a little CO wiht dumptrucks and ac tanker. I will be pulling tank for the Shelly co. YES I think they didn't like the union thing. There alot like that.

Frito Lay must really put pressure on there drivers got into Wilmington saturday followed FL on US 17 was tailgating and cut right in front on at least 2 4 wheelers

There running my mvr and when they get it back they want me to come and take a road test. Which means I pretty much have the job.

I'm calling them Monday to turn the job down cuz I took the job at the steel company

I'm kind of wishy washy about applying for this OTR position. It's in Rosenberg, Tx a traffic center. Couple questions for you, Matt. On the website for this position it says you will most likely be out and back the same day, with 1 layover per week. Is that pretty much true? Would I be working every weekend? every holiday? I know as a new guy it will suck doing all that extra board stuff. But I'm mainly just wondering about hometime, not that it matters a whole lot since I'm single no kids. I know the money is great, but i do love my hometime. Just wondering about it. Thanks!

Totally depends on the traffic center. My views are a little different because I'm out of Topeka. We have the biggest area of coverage out of the whole company. And that's why we are also the biggest as far as driver boards go.
I'm sure that's what it is. Apply and see what they say ?
We have runs that stay out 3 or 4 and more days.