From Oakh to everyone

T

truckenjoe

Well, one of the improvements for Oak Harbor for this year is communication in some diferent areas.

1. Improved newsletter format - it is now in color and being sent to each one (1) of Oakh employees homes.

2. Oakh believe that there are a lot of unanswered questions that get turned into false rumors so Oakh now have an avenue for people in safety to ask them if they don't want to task their supervisor i.e. [email protected] and also there is an 800-888-5134 x 10049. number that you can leave a voice mail on

3. Every two (2) months Oakh hopes to distribute a DVD about something of the company. One was one (1) out as an introduction, the second one will be a historical type video, to be shown at Oakh's nineth (90th) year celebration, and the next one has to do with competition.

Oakh truly hopes to see all of you at this celebration, in Portland 23 September 2006.

For this I given a Rose....

Communication is great and fine.

Let's see some of this fine communication turn into action, and then we'll be impressed. All of us out here on the front lines have a deep streak of skepticism because of the "all talk and no action" program that runs rampant in this company.

And just curious? Does this great communication from the company include the anti-union propaganda that they are spreading all over the non-union part of the company, and especially down in LA where the workers are trying to organize?

The more trash they talk, the more false they sound, and that's the solid-gold truth!

shifterknob said:
Communication is great and fine.

Let's see some of this fine communication turn into action, and then we'll be impressed. All of us out here on the front lines have a deep streak of skepticism because of the "all talk and no action" program that runs rampant in this company.

And just curious? Does this great communication from the company include the anti-union propaganda that they are spreading all over the non-union part of the company, and especially down in LA where the workers are trying to organize?

The more trash they talk, the more false they sound, and that's the solid-gold truth!

Try to have an open attiude with out the sarcasm. That isn't going to help anyone.
The company CO Presidents are not lairs. They are trying hard with sincerit yto open communication with us all. and that is the solid-gold truth. Sarcasm has no room is any of this.

Ah, yes... an open attitude.

Yes, I will drink the purple Kool-Aid, Reverend Jones, and then all will be well...:wacko:

I find it heartily amusing to see that only after the recent wave of terminals trying to go union do they then try to open the lines of communication.

Probably just a coinci-dinky, though, huh?

Oops... there I go being sarcastic again.

And I disagree wholeheartedly with your assertion our fine leaders never lie. They do, have done, and will likely do it again. I'm not quite sure what turnip truck you fell off of, but after you towel the moisture from behind your years and since you assert to be from Portland, I suggest you ask around the company breakroom sometime on just what your employees opinion is on that score.

Hell... go to any company breakroom in any terminal in any company and ask that question.

As to sarcasm? It is most definitely needed here...

COinci-dinky what the heack is that L.M.B.O

What got no slang spell checker !!:baby: Hey I like purple Kool Aid its grape dude!! Get specific or get on the porch with the puppies. Althought I do think from the looks of the post this guy could be management headhunting the vile brain sucking union comunist commie free thinking purple people eater L.M.B.O Give us some iinstances or get on the porch puppie.:wacko: :wacko:

shifterknob said:
Ah, yes... an open attitude.

Yes, I will drink the purple Kool-Aid, Reverend Jones, and then all will be well...:wacko:

I find it heartily amusing to see that only after the recent wave of terminals trying to go union do they then try to open the lines of communication.

Probably just a coinci-dinky, though, huh?

Oops... there I go being sarcastic again.

And I disagree wholeheartedly with your assertion our fine leaders never lie. They do, have done, and will likely do it again. I'm not quite sure what turnip truck you fell off of, but after you towel the moisture from behind your years and since you assert to be from Portland, I suggest you ask around the company breakroom sometime on just what your employees opinion is on that score.

Hell... go to any company breakroom in any terminal in any company and ask that question.

As to sarcasm? It is most definitely needed here...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, yes... an open attitude. get rid of the sacrcam...it doesn't do you justice or help anyone. name calling is for little boys not men.
Yes

And where did I call you a name, son? I simply suggested you're a bit wet behind the ears. Not name-calling... an observation.

Lose the chip off of your shoulder, and participate in the debate. Or don't. I could hardly care. But telling me to agree to just get along gets me nowhere, and makes for a boring forum.

But hey... if that's what floats your boat, more power to ya...