From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Kentucky men are behind bars after an accidental call to 911 revealed their robbery plans.

Danville police say Robert Bourne and David Grigsby were overheard discussing the possibility of robbing Brothers BBQ and Brewing, the same restaurant where Police Chief Tony Gray was eating dinner at the time.

https://www.google.com/amp/nbc4i.co...restaurant-where-police-chief-was-eating/amp/
which is why, i have an old fashion flip phone, in my shirt pocket...no chance of butt dialing......

Law breakers usually are not the smartest folks on the planet.
Our jails are jammed full of geniuses who thought they could beat the system.
You know there is one word that makes a thief (Opportunity)

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug, and sometimes you're the guy trying to burn a building down who sets fire to a little more than you intended. Such was the plight of a would-be arsonist intending to burn down a Kentucky barbershop when he accidentally set himself on fire Sunday, police say. How do they know this? Well, a surveillance camera just happened to record the whole thing.

http://m.newser.com/story/229375/arsonist-accidentally-sets-fire-to-himself.html

I know it is old news....

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug, and sometimes you're the guy trying to burn a building down who sets fire to a little more than you intended. Such was the plight of a would-be arsonist intending to burn down a Kentucky barbershop when he accidentally set himself on fire Sunday, police say. How do they know this? Well, a surveillance camera just happened to record the whole thing.

http://m.newser.com/story/229375/arsonist-accidentally-sets-fire-to-himself.html

I know it is old news....
i laughed my butt off the first time, better the second time.

What a dork,proof that these type of folks are just not to swift.
I hope he enjoys room & board on the taxpayers for awhile.

Oh my was he yelling wheres the meat?
The Arby's manager stated that he must have been on something.
Hmm what was his first clue?
Another recipient of free room & board on the State.

Minnesota hunters???

No links. ... so this could just be a joke. ..

8ymMmZi.jpg

Last edited:
Minnesota hunters???

No links. ... so this could just be a joke. ..

8ymMmZi.jpg
I would have to deem it to be a joke. I saw that a year or so ago without the commentary. I would say that there is no chance that the 'driver' could look out of that windshield.

I would have to deem it to be a joke. I saw that a year or so ago without the commentary. I would say that there is no chance that the 'driver' could look out of that windshield.
I thought so too... but I thought it was funny and stupid at the same time. I could see some drunks doing this although. ...I guess I should have put it in the joke thread.

http://www.whec.com/news/esl-robbery-irondequoit/4346901/

This credit Union is about 20 miles east of my place.
It was only 2 days later when he was arrested,but check out this photo.
Theres a guy behind him,so the dummy must have been waiting in line to do the robbery.
Really must have wanted to spend his Christmas in jail.

i think all banks and such, ought to go back to the Bonnie and Clyde days, when the banks had guards, and the guards had guns and started shooting....

....and hopefully actually HITTING their targets instead of innocent folk.......and the guards are not like the aged, unstable guys as portrayed in movies, 10-4?!!
- - - -
From the robbery link:
At this time, it's not clear (1)how much money was taken. The suspect left the scene (2)of foot. He is described as 5'11'' tall, (3)wearing a dark hat and tan style coat with a mustache.

(1) It's always MORE than was taken.
(2) maybe "afoot" - - yet we all know PROOFREADING/EDITING is dead as proven in (3).
(3) note the description clearly states the "dark hat and tan style coat with a mustache". :confused1:

This "new breed" of criminals are not even smart enough to know when they became stupid. :1036316054:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.