From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
This owner operator must not have been thinking about supporting his wife & 3 kids when he was being stupid.
He had 6 beers at a friends birthday party,then headed out to make his delivery,however overturned on a ramp,& was arrested,for DUI.
I did find another odd thing about his story,that he is 33,but has been self-employed since 2000.
If thats true it would put him at 16 when he started?

http://www.patriotledger.com/news/2...lton-expressway-truck-crash-held-on-2500-bail

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/watc...fter-crashing-18-wheeler-in-milton/vi-BBydrXC

i saw this on this mornings news, as well in this mornings paper.

apparently, the reporter did not get something right....

Police said he failed that and numerous other sobriety tests. An alcohol breath test showed a blood alcohol level of 0.11 percent, police said, which exceeds the legal driving limit of 0.08 percent.

.04...for CDL drivers.

if he was on his way to Freetown, MA, the only big warehouse he "could have" been going to would have been the Stop& Shop d/c center..

ya know, it's a good thing i can't drive anymore..but i would very often wished, we could just mow them down at times.....

cuz even if you're innocent, the lawyers still find you guilty of something, so go for all the gusto......

i have no sympathy for those morons. if they got hurt..screw'm...if they died...screw'em.....

thing here is "some" as we all know jump in front of us and slam on the brakes. this (to me) signals they have a death wish.

then too, i feel that some want to cause an accident, so they can post it on the web to all thier "boyfriends" as to what they did. like KILL a trucker....

Minnesota hunters???

No links. ... so this could just be a joke. ..

8ymMmZi.jpg
Love it ! Only in Minnesota - where men are men and the sheep are nervous.

I know the tire retailers don't mind stupid stuff like that.
Theres no way I'd strain my pickup trying to prove its more powerful than the one attempting to out pull me.

I know the tire retailers don't mind stupid stuff like that.
Theres no way I'd strain my pickup trying to prove its more powerful than the one attempting to out pull me.
before i got stupid (this is the stupid file, right), i was a wrencher. i was this one time working for Sullivan Tire who had the Jordan Marsh store garage.

we had this numbnuts pull in with his (then) shiny new vette.

he what else, needed tires. back then a whopping $200 each.

when he got his new ones on...??

he did a burn out in the parking lot...shop manager said.."yep, i like that guy".......

before i got stupid (this is the stupid file, right), i was a wrencher. i was this one time working for Sullivan Tire who had the Jordan Marsh store garage.

we had this numbnuts pull in with his (then) shiny new vette.

he what else, needed tires. back then a whopping $200 each.

when he got his new ones on...??

he did a burn out in the parking lot...shop manager said.."yep, i like that guy".......
He had money to burn. ...lol

Man stands under loose sign for two days hoping it’ll fall on him so he can sue

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/17/man-s...l-on-him-so-he-can-sue-6455419/#ixzz4ZdFbPCIk

A friend saw an accident where a Cadillac pulled out in front of a truck at an intersection. The driver couldn't stop. There were 3 thugs on the sidewalk by the intersection. After the accident they laid down beside the car & claimed they were passengers in the car. They sued & got an out of court settlement from the trucking company. Even though the company was not at fault it paid to keep out of court.

A friend saw an accident where a Cadillac pulled out in front of a truck at an intersection. The driver couldn't stop. There were 3 thugs on the sidewalk by the intersection. After the accident they laid down beside the car & claimed they were passengers in the car. They sued & got an out of court settlement from the trucking company. Even though the company was not at fault it paid to keep out of court.
Here is where a dash cam would prevent that. ..

Similar thing happened to me,I made a right turn at an intersection when a guy was backing away from the right curb.
Well the back of his car naturally went under my box & was crunched.
The guy got out & went into the Laundromat to use the payphone to call the cops.
This was back in the 60's before cell phones,a guy that was hanging around inside came out & got in the front passenger side.
When the cop showed up they both claimed I cut to short,which the cop saw I couldn't have.
However 2 witnesses against me,they both sued for injuries my company settled out of court,& I was charged with the crash.
But I do know there are checks & balances in life where things just seem to even out some how.

Similar thing happened to me,I made a right turn at an intersection when a guy was backing away from the right curb.
Well the back of his car naturally went under my box & was crunched.
The guy got out & went into the Laundromat to use the payphone to call the cops.
This was back in the 60's before cell phones,a guy that was hanging around inside came out & got in the front passenger side.
When the cop showed up they both claimed I cut to short,which the cop saw I couldn't have.
However 2 witnesses against me,they both sued for injuries my company settled out of court,& I was charged with the crash.
But I do know there are checks & balances in life where things just seem to even out some how.
they probably went and either got drunk, or stoned, then each got hit by a truck, crossing the street.....

Status
Not open for further replies.