From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i think i have gone on record against all forms of driverless. what in the world is there to stop a person from taking all the pizzas?
as it is now, due to my "hood" i go outside and wait for the delivery guy, no matter the company. now i gotta reach in and get my own freaking pizzas? so i gotta pay for self serve. like at the gas stations?

my late dad used to say that "someday we will not have to put our garbage at the curb. we will either have to go to the dump, or throw it in the truck ourselves.

let me say this, about what dad said..

if i have to reach i n and get a frigging pizza, you had better believe i will not only gripe about that added $2.00 "delivery fee", i just won't order no more.

many "frozen" pizza's are many times tastier than some of these delivery types, and i have to go shopping anyways.

reaching in the freezer at the market doesn;t cost me no darned $2.00 delivery fee.......

well i think i have gone on record against all forms of driverless. what in the world is there to stop a person from taking all the pizzas?
as it is now, due to my "hood" i go outside and wait for the delivery guy, no matter the company. now i gotta reach in and get my own freaking pizzas? so i gotta pay for self serve. like at the gas stations?

my late dad used to say that "someday we will not have to put our garbage at the curb. we will either have to go to the dump, or throw it in the truck ourselves.

let me say this, about what dad said..

if i have to reach i n and get a frigging pizza, you had better believe i will not only gripe about that added $2.00 "delivery fee", i just won't order no more.

many "frozen" pizza's are many times tastier than some of these delivery types, and i have to go shopping anyways.

reaching in the freezer at the market doesn;t cost me no darned $2.00 delivery fee.......
Dang gum glenn. ... you having a bad day? ?? Lol...

Dang gum glenn. ... you having a bad day? ?? Lol...
yes, that and all the BS of new tech......

i see a complete take over of the world by robots and machines, and we will all be dead.

prolly before i even get to collect my first real disability check..>!!!!

World's safest slingshot

Much safer than the ones we used to make in the old days--

Patent pending but you can order one today........ :-)

Watch to the end.

World's safest slingshot (patent pending)

Brilliant German Engineering Design.........https://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=24113d89dfd8
well, i think it was real.

and then too, "let's not call the ambulance or rescue, let's just let daddy bleed to death".....lol......

we should have guessed something would have happened, i mean c'mon, his shirt already had blood stains on it...lol

Bungling drug dealer Ebony Lerra Holland-Harris used fake police lights to get to court

a6211560d498c3aede07fac7fc603630
http://www.news.com.au/national/cou...medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Status
Not open for further replies.