From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida man charged with impersonating deputy, stealing patrol car

DKl64dzXkAAy-ne

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/florida-man-charged-with-impersonating-deputy-stealing-patrol-car/614627105?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
[/QUOTE]
STUPIDITY and INCOMPETENCE stem from the increase of the BLOSSOMING IMBECILES.
- -offspring of BLOOMING IDIOTS- -

Back in the Years of Hobos, it wasn't "train surfing" it was merely getting to another location as long as one wasn't beaten by some Ernest Borgnine character as in the Lee Marvin flick "King of the North (Pole)".
I've hopped a few rides on freight trains as a young experimenter when I started around age 13.
Haven't "hopped a ride" for almost 4 dozen years and for some weird reason, it's probably in our tumultuous society, some kind of felony.

FAST TRAINS are designed to be ridden INSIDE. ******* Jockeys ride OUTSIDE.

If he did that crap on a bullet train, he would have been blown away.

World's safest slingshot

Much safer than the ones we used to make in the old days--

Patent pending but you can order one today........ :-)

Watch to the end.

World's safest slingshot (patent pending)

Brilliant German Engineering Design.........https://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=24113d89dfd8
He certainly has a head for such innovative designs! Hope other "scientists" use protection.
GREAT for those that want to succeed in giving themselves a LOBOTOMY or eliminating other facial features.
Noticing the SECOND SHOT that bounced back, such third shot was inevitable for injury. WELL DONE!! :rugby::wavey::poster oops:
I'll stick with a Wrist Rocket while using smaller "balls" and no wooden background.

Anybody know how to post a picture from a IPhone gallery? I can take a picture and post it but I can't share one from my gallery

Sometimes I have to resize them in order for them to download.... and then again there's some that I can't even download off on my phone. sorry I'm not much help.
I've tried resizing. Even took a picture while on TB and sent it. Works fine. But trying to send a picture that's already in the gallery, such as the picture I just took, will not go the second time around. It's probably me so I'll keep trying. Thanks.

I've tried resizing. Even took a picture while on TB and sent it. Works fine. But trying to send a picture that's already in the gallery, such as the picture I just took, will not go the second time around. It's probably me so I'll keep trying. Thanks.
NOT just You Mate. I have problems too and I'm sure there are more folks @ TB with similar issues/problems if they would just fess up.

I have a idea.............
Hopefully Uncle leaves his nephew alone.
So let's see: B & E, Grand Theft Auto, Impersonating a Cop (and asking for Police assistance).................now what could possibly be a sentence for such activities?? Thanks be to he for removing himself from society. Hope he likes his new crib. CHEERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.