From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weeks episode of Chicago PD was about folks either selling or giving there kids away because they didn't want them anymore.
I know a lot of these shows are writers imaginations,however they must know this stuff is going on to write about it.

This weeks episode of Chicago PD was about folks either selling or giving there kids away because they didn't want them anymore.
I know a lot of these shows are writers imaginations,however they must know this stuff is going on to write about it.

I know families that want to adopt but have difficulty finding children. One family recently spent some serious cash helping a woman who was supposedly pregnant & was going to give the baby to this family. As it turns out the woman wasn't pregnant & had used this scam in the past to steal money for a drug habit. This family is working with the prosecuting attorney to send her to jail where she has spent some time before.

If that kid really did want to end his life,his timing was a bit off.
Jumping off a bridge into traffic would have taken his life had he gone in front of the cars.

If that kid really did want to end his life,his timing was a bit off.
Jumping off a bridge into traffic would have taken his life had he gone in front of the cars.
yeah, he just didn't time it right, but he is a kid, may not have known any better. i hope that if he survives, he gets as much help as possible to get his mind right.

well sad to say, that 12 year old either wanted to commit ******* or was dared to do that in some sort of internet game.

Young people often have difficulty distinguishing the difference between reality & internet/video games. He may have seen a similar jump on a video or game. I haven't heard if he actually intended to commit *******.
Regardless of the motive this is tragic.

Young people often have difficulty distinguishing the difference between reality & internet/video games. He may have seen a similar jump on a video or game. I haven't heard if he actually intended to commit *******.
Regardless of the motive this is tragic.
if the kid was being bullied in school or from around the neighborhood, he may have kept that to himself. yes, tragic all the way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.