From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice rack mugshot ....
Nicole Marie Lannetta was charged with disorderly conduct in the state of Florida. Nicole was released the same day.

sE0wpgF.jpg

Stupid warning...

I8I3jK1.jpg
Actual Pistol? Are there identical "warnings" on Rifles and Shotguns? I understand on Claymores "THIS SIDE FACES ENEMY", but Hand and Long Guns, really?

Reminds me of the "warning" on Bicycles last decade (or before) about "No Riding Bicycle Without Seat On Seatpost".

I like one Chinese translation "warning" (on some product): "Not To Be Used For The Other Purpose".

Dummy took his brand new Chevy 4x4 pickup for a ride on a semi-frozen muddy field in ILL.

https://jalopnik.com/new-truck-frozen-in-mud-has-only-a-few-months-before-it-1821769043
BEST PART: they successfully got the Backhoe STUCK.
They could have enlisted the help of a Class A Hooker (tow truck) and maybe such Wrecker Truck would have enough Cable for the sissies to hook up. The Backhoe is separate removal problem requiring maybe a Grasshopper Helicopter (IF available, which could easily lift a backhoe) yet much more expensive than a Wrecker Truck.
Stupidity requires high finances!!
CHEERS!!

From last year yet still applies especially to incredibly STUPID people" (those Darwin Award contestants that would most likely not understand the Idiocracy movie):
DUH!

WINTER HAVEN, Fla. — Florida authorities are sharing the details of an unusual 911 call on New Year’s Eve, from a man who said he wanted to report himself drunk-driving.

Deputies said Lester admitted drinking beers and swallowing methamphetamine. He also said he’d barely slept for several days.

The sheriff’s office Facebook post says Lester’s criminal history includes DUI, aggravated battery, drug possession and hit-and-run.

http://fox59.com/2018/01/07/florida-man-calls-911-to-report-himself-drunk-driving/

Some folk may wonder why I call it FloriDUH.

Polish jokes aside and considering the less than simpleminded planet wide society we're in AND if such event has already happened, those "warnings" will be updated after a "curiosity seeker" looks at the open end as the organic or non organic life form pulls/pushes the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.