From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
vFYdC6u.jpg

Erbwpsr.jpg

She was fortunate she was not killed. She no doubt learned a valuable lesson. A female officer In Little Rock was run over while trying to make an arrest a while back. She was permanently disabled & lucky to be alive. She hesitated about shooting through the windshield & it almost cost the woman her life. The thug intended to kill her. Some time later an officer did shoot & kill a thug that was trying to run him down. He shot a tight group through the windshield about level with the steering wheel. Community activists condemned the shooting & said the driver was not holding a weapon at the time of the shooting. What he had was control of a 4000 lb. weapon with Cadillac emblems.

She was fortunate she was not killed. She no doubt learned a valuable lesson. A female officer In Little Rock was run over while trying to make an arrest a while back. She was permanently disabled & lucky to be alive. She hesitated about shooting through the windshield & it almost cost the woman her life. The thug intended to kill her. Some time later an officer did shoot & kill a thug that was trying to run him down. He shot a tight group through the windshield about level with the steering wheel. Community activists condemned the shooting & said the driver was not holding a weapon at the time of the shooting. What he had was control of a 4000 lb. weapon with Cadillac emblems.
well, the officers are trained to make a very quick decision in so little time. i say shoot the bastoidavitches and let the courts decide if it was justified.

well, the officers are trained to make a very quick decision in so little time. i say shoot the bastoidavitches and let the courts decide if it was justified.
I have heard many police officers say they prefer to be judged by 12 rather than be carried by 6.
When a vehicle is coming toward you that leaves precious little time to observe if the driver has a firearm. The driver trying to run down a police officer has control of a 4000 lb. weapon that will kill.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.