From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your viewing pleasure, we give you another look at STUPID PEOPLE (while most claim "I didn't know it [knife, black powder, pistol, other] was in there" [jacket, carry on luggage, shoe, other]).

Top 10 airports for firearms discoveries:

Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL):198
Dallas/Fort Worth International (DFW): 192
George Bush Intercontinental Airport - Houston (IAH):128
Phoenix Sky Harbor International (PHX):101
Denver International (DEN): 98
Orlando International Airport (MCO):86
Nashville International (BNA):80
Tampa International (TPA):79
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS):78
Salt Lake City International (SLC):75

3,391 firearms were discovered in carry-on bags at checkpoints across the country, averaging more than nine firearms per day. Of those, 3,391, (83 percent) were loaded. Firearms were intercepted at a total of 238 airports; 2 more airports than last year. There was a 28 percent increase in firearm discoveries from 2015’s total of 2,653.

Please enjoy

For your viewing pleasure, we give you another look at STUPID PEOPLE (while most claim "I didn't know it [knife, black powder, pistol, other] was in there" [jacket, carry on luggage, shoe, other]).

Top 10 airports for firearms discoveries:

Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL):198
Dallas/Fort Worth International (DFW): 192
George Bush Intercontinental Airport - Houston (IAH):128
Phoenix Sky Harbor International (PHX):101
Denver International (DEN): 98
Orlando International Airport (MCO):86
Nashville International (BNA):80
Tampa International (TPA):79
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS):78
Salt Lake City International (SLC):75

3,391 firearms were discovered in carry-on bags at checkpoints across the country, averaging more than nine firearms per day. Of those, 3,391, (83 percent) were loaded. Firearms were intercepted at a total of 238 airports; 2 more airports than last year. There was a 28 percent increase in firearm discoveries from 2015’s total of 2,653.

Please enjoy

My question is:: What planet could these people be from or exactly how stupid are people who cant grasp the concept that guns on planes are not a good idea for them OR the gun?

My question is:: What planet could these people be from or exactly how stupid are people who cant grasp the concept that guns on planes are not a good idea for them OR the gun?
They are the same stupid people who are now carrying them on their person,and in the car who will be pointing them at others who they say pi$$ed them off.....

I don't know why these crooks risk jail?
The parcel snatchers don't care what they steal.
Because they can sell anything on E-bay or Craigs list & gain some cash for their drug habit.

HA,one word can describe each one of those errors in judgments.

(WHOOPS)!!!

If you didn't get enough laughs with Stimy's video,heres some more.

Last edited:
HA,one word can describe each one of those errors in judgments.

(WHOOPS)!!!

If you didn't get enough laughs with Stimy's video,heres some more.

i know pain..i know pain hurts..but i cannot help but laugh at some of the idiots. at least 2 come to mind in this video..the idiot cutting the rail and the rail bouncing under pressure, and smacking him in the head.

then at the end, the idiot removing a pallet form the inside of a truck, with a jack, and going over the liftgate....

i know it's mean to poke fun at another's pain.....but hey.....when did i ever say..i was a nermal person..?????

Status
Not open for further replies.