From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow..... way too small of a tow vehicle. Some people have to learn the hard way. You would have thought that the trailer dealership would have been on top of that..... must have only seen dollars.

A friend sold some travel trailers from his car lot that he took in on trade. He would tell people they needed a 3/4 ton to pull some of the larger trailers. He would have them sign a waiver that released him from liability if they insisted on pulling heavy trailers with a vehicle that was too light. Several years ago I was involved in an accident in my pov. Two senior citizens from out of state were pulling a fifth wheel trailer with a half ton GMC & couldn't stop when traffic slowed. The trailer was almost too heavy for a 3/4 ton. They hit three cars. The man had recently retired & bought the truck & trailer new. He had little to no experience pulling a trailer. I felt sorry for the folks but they should have asked somebody about buying the proper tow vehicle. They were very upset because one of the vehicles they hit has a pregnant woman inside.

Woman bites off woman's nose, swallows it

dfSDExv.jpg

https://www.local10.com/news/weird-news/woman-bites-off-womans-nose-swallows-it

he musta been pissed off, cuz the guy mamde fun of his tiny ears...

heck, even Trump gets jabbed about his small hands, and he doesn't try to stab someone.....but then again, maybe Trump cannot hold anything bigger that a Q-tip in his hands.>???
He does have some little ears...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.