From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everytime I see or hear about a thug attacking a woman it makes my blood boil. My sister was attacked by a thug years ago while at work. She has always been kind hearted & generous & helped those in need. I was 150 miles away but I wish I had been there. A coward always attacks one person usually with a weapon and/or with several accomplices.

A few years ago near here three teenage wannabe policemen were 'practicing' arrests with 'unloaded' pistols in a country church building late one night. You guessed it one had a cartridge left in his handgun & killed one of the others.

Looter in Hurricane Michael-ravaged Florida shot, killed after trying to steal law enforcement vehicle

https://myfox8.com/2018/10/14/loote...ying-to-steal-law-enforcement-vehicle-report/
it always amazed me, about looters.

massive fires......earthquakes.....flooding.......etc..

there is no power, no gas, no homes...yet they loot tv sets, radios, and clothing, like they got a closet to put the clothing into....

shot dead ey..??

oh well...........that's one joy ride he'll take with him to hell.

Sometime back a thug was brought into an emergency room by helicopter more dead than alive from loss of blood. He had been in a fight over drug turf. The emergency room doctors & nurses gave him blood & helped stabilize his vital signs. In a short time he started making threats to nurses calling them names & accusing them of stealing his sneakers. Just as soon he was stable enough the doctors discharged him so order could be restored to the trauma center. He got a free ride on Med Flight, free medical care & received blood that could have been given to children or more deserving trauma patients. There is a term used here in the hills, 'Biting the hand that feeds you'.

Sometime back a thug was brought into an emergency room by helicopter more dead than alive from loss of blood. He had been in a fight over drug turf. The emergency room doctors & nurses gave him blood & helped stabilize his vital signs. In a short time he started making threats to nurses calling them names & accusing them of stealing his sneakers. Just as soon he was stable enough the doctors discharged him so order could be restored to the trauma center. He got a free ride on Med Flight, free medical care & received blood that could have been given to children or more deserving trauma patients. There is a term used here in the hills, 'Biting the hand that feeds you'.
it is sad that the doctors and nurses try to save some lives.....

too bad it wasn't a movie, where they put him to the side of the hall, and bleed out, while they took care of someone more deserving..

why can't real life...imitate the movies..???

Man made off with 5 cases of Bud Light in ‘textbook’ beer theft, police say

60A6hKQ.jpg

C7m60HM.jpg

https://wtvr.com/2018/10/17/man-mad...-bud-light-in-textbook-beer-theft-police-say/

Status
Not open for further replies.