From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toilet stolen from West Virginia home

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/499147771.html

Wow... stole all of his good crap....lol

Every fall the town of Mountain View Arkansas has a Bean Fest & Outhouse Races. The town is a wonderful place in the Ozarks with virtually no crime. People gather on the courthouse square & play music. You can walk up & down the streets anytime with your family. Maybe somebody used the newfangled indoor plumbing to update their outhouse for the event.

DCM_Doc I just checked out Mountain View to live seeing I'm retired I'd like to move out of upstate NY.
To a warmer climate,however I see the house prices there start at a half million.
So as nice as Mountain View looks,I'd never be able to afford to live there.

Hmm let me see,oh we were discussing stolen toilets.

DCM_Doc I just checked out Mountain View to live seeing I'm retired I'd like to move out of upstate NY.
To a warmer climate,however I see the house prices there start at a half million.

Hmm let me see,oh we were discussing stolen toilets.
I don't know what site you looked at but housing there is very affordable. There are some high dollar houses there especially on the White river. The area is beautiful. Try looking at MLS or Craigslist Arkansas. Click on real estate in the Little Rock or Jonesboro area & click on Mountain View or Stone County. I don't know your taste in houses but houses with land are available in the 100K- 200K range.
A former supervisor who moved to Arkansas with the company said Mountain View was one of the two places he & his family wanted to retire. He had lived in several states over the years.

How stupid is this,a 15 year old boy killed his Mom after she asked him about a 'D he got in one of his classes.
https://www.ajc.com/news/national/y...r-grades-deputies-say/tLvxPdkw2wXvypz8eXPoSM/
well at least 2 things..

a 15 year old most likely gonna be charged as an adult, (since they listed his name and age..!!) waiting for trial in an adult jail. most likely will become popular "with the boys"..

and number 2, this is what happens when parents do not start off at birth and discipline thier kids.

back in my day (and maybe a few others here) if i back talked my mother, SHE would give me such a punch i'd be into next week.....

and she was (and still is) smaller than me...!!!!

What about "upstate" TX. or NM. or AZ. or NV.??

Hmm let me see,oh we were discussing stolen toilets
Seems a High Priority yet obviously it's low volume crime.

Losing a wheel or the set, including the hub and drum and not knowing it is not that uncommon,especially
before oil-fed or Stemco style wheel bearings.
I lost the set on old 25 one night between Ashville and Greenville S C, didn't know until I got to Greenville,they were never found.
Lugs ran off the rear trailer on I-95, if at night, I may not have seen them, trailer didn't shake, drum didn't
hit pavement, no problem getting stopped, this does happen.

Another case that makes no sense,an 11 yr.old boy shot his Grand-mom in the back of the head.
Then shot & killed himself,over his stubborn refusal of cleaning his room.

https://www.reuters.com/video/2018/11/05/boy-kills-grandmother-after-refusing-to?videoId=480166516
entitlement......kids think they are entitled to what ever they want.

good old fashion marshall law ought to come back. as well as whippings.

screw the DCYF BS.......

DCYF (dept of children youth and family) as it's called in my state.

Status
Not open for further replies.