From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about stupid,............ we had a local down here stop by the grocery store,bought a case of beer (24) go
out, open his car door and throw the case of beer on top of his 4 month old son in the back seat.

I'm surprised no one has asked about the baby's condition.
Yes.... I'm still trying to figure out WTF.... is the matter with some people??? Part of me wants to think that this story isn't true because I'm so dumbfounded by this aholes actions .

So how is the child???

Do they have the idiot in jail with out the chance of bail?

Wtf.....

Yes.... I'm still trying to figure out WTF.... is the matter with some people??? Part of me wants to think that this story isn't true because I'm so dumbfounded by this aholes actions .

So how is the child???

Do they have the idiot in jail with out the chance of bail?

Wtf.....

I had to work for this, child was not injured,...................... IT WAS LIGHT BEER!!!

This is true, it happened near here. Someone had dressed in a clown suit & was walking on a city street in a small town. Some of the Nanny State dingbats claimed they had a clown phobia & were afraid to go out when the clown was there. The next day, after seeing the news, somebody in another town also dressed in a clown suit, & by the weekend a few more had done the same thing. The Nanny State activists in the state demanded the clowns be arrested for scaring them. One nitwit sheriff or police chief promised to do just that.
Bless their liberal hearts, the ACLU reminded law enforcement agencies there was no law against dressing up in most costumes & an attempt to make up some ridiculous law would be challenged. I reminded some who criticized the ACLU that this could lead to a law against Santa Claus costumes because some had a Santa phobia & how about Halloween costumes? What if somebody was intimidated by Barney on children's shows? There is no limit to what those who are offended will go to if we try to appease them.
Passing stupid laws can only infringe on our rights. The dingbats should get over their hangups & grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.