From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent the afternoon changing out my kitchen faucet. I've lived in my home for thirty years and it has never been done.
It took hours to get the old faucet assembly off. Under my sink the cold water line is on the right, and the hot water on the left.
I hook up the new faucet and everything is fine. Then I look at my new two handle faucet, and the cold is on the left and the warm is on the right?? I freak out for a while, then wait a minute, while not just pop off and switch the C and the H on the handles??

I spent the afternoon changing out my kitchen faucet. I've lived in my home for thirty years and it has never been done.
It took hours to get the old faucet assembly off. Under my sink the cold water line is on the right, and the hot water on the left.
I hook up the new faucet and everything is fine. Then I look at my new two handle faucet, and the cold is on the left and the warm is on the right?? I freak out for a while, then wait a minute, while not just pop off and switch the C and the H on the handles??
While talking to my brother on the phone, he freaks out saying he left his phone at the doctors office. I said, Dude, calm down, you're on your headset. He replied, I know that damit, I said I left my PHONE at the doctors office. Panicking like crazy he drove out his driveway. About time the Ranger shifted into 3rd gear, I said, Wow, your headset like mine is a lot better than mine......I literally heard the tires squeeling as he stopped and said, HUH?

Policeman dressed as giraffe takes down ‘shoplifter’ fleeing from TK Maxx

9i6fx6c.jpg

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/05/polic...r-fleeing-from-tk-maxx-6428702/#ixzz4Y9mhQwgp

Don't be scared driver. ... he might have a pretty girl with him way up there. ... ok he doesn't. But the view is great.... I still would be worried about the wind pulling me off the darn thing.
i wouldn't be any worried about any wind up there.

i'd put all my worrying on not having a parachute, when the wind blows me over the edge....

I wondered how he got up there,but I figure there must be a ladder inside,which would be a heck of a long time to climb up.
There has to be a way up on those things to service them,unless its done by helicopter.

Heres another stupid activity in my opinion,snowmobiling on water.
This guy set a world record in Norway,who knew there was world records for this stuff?

I wondered how he got up there,but I figure there must be a ladder inside,which would be a heck of a long time to climb up.
There has to be a way up on those things to service them,unless its done by helicopter.
internal lladder either bolted or welded inside.

here in my state, there is a family car repair business. they are on several acres of land. the garage at one end, houses they live in, at another. at yet another end of the property, they too have a wind mill. but this one is unique. it comes from another country, not sure, which one, but NOT china or japan...i think from Switzerland(??). but in any event, what is unique, is that it is mounted with hydraulics and base locks. when it comes time to service it, or in very high damaging winds, they can lower it to the ground, from the base.

this was on the local news a few years ago. it powers the houses and garage. any "left over" electricity, gets sold back to the power company.

i am doing a search for pics on the web, can't find anything yet.

ok, part of the reason i could not find any pics, they are not windmills, but wind turbines...doh...

here is a pic, something like what that garage owner has, only this is certainly a small scale one.

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.