From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have a factory here that used to make boat hulls. they did away with that, and make the blades at least, i am not sure they build more than that.

she broke it, did she still have to buy it.>????

this is why, (at least here) the dealership DEMANDS your driver's license up front, so they can make a copy of it.........

some states, i believe DO NOT take your license....bad idea........

one more thing......is she or did she sue the dealership for some BS reason..????...saying it WAS THEIR FAULT..?????

"she hit the gas pedal"...sorts sounds like...she KNEW FULL WELL, what she was doing.....

i think, she was probably turned down, or ignored the first time she went there, and decided to "get even".....even if it meant, killing someone, let alone hurting anyone....

Short term dealership insurance should cover it with an ability to recoup the money in court. I doubt that her auto insurance would cover it (If she even had any).

Short term dealership insurance should cover it with an ability to recoup the money in court. I doubt that her auto insurance would cover it (If she even had any).
well, if she was going to buy that, or even lease it, insurance would have been required.

i think she will be in court, if not already, since the age of this article.

i also should have added to the above posting, many states, auto insurance IS required by law......so if her state is as such, i would imagine they would have had to pay up..?????

Yes I do remember when that young gal knocked down that antique bridge.
I posted it on my accident forum,I also remember she grew up in an Amish community.

If I was just starting out in trucking, I'm not sure if I'd apply to a trucking company named Swift?

Last edited:
Yes I do remember when that young gal knocked down that antique bridge.
I posted it on my accident forum,I also remember she grew up in an Amish community.

If I was just starting out in trucking, I'm not sure if I'd apply to a trucking company named Swift?

maybe you recall, but back when i first started, oh...back in the early 1980's...JB Hunt , WAS AS BAD as Swift is and has been....i think Schneider wasn't all that well either. (the accident rates were a bit lower) But, Schneider was still the better company to choose, if they'd hire you. problem was back then, as with Swift now, JB took EVERYBODY...!!!

frankly, unless Swift goes under, or gets sold to a real person interested in quality, it'll remain among the worst. i really think that the feds out to shut it down, based on the CSA scores alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.