XPO | Frontline employee survey

Conway Lifer

TB Lurker
Credits
Got the flyer at work, has three options on how to take the dam survey. Went to “My xpo” couldn’t find it anywhere, tried the 2nd option, grog.page.link/ExMJp and it , of course, won’t work. The hell with option 3. Am I surprised, of course not. Anyone have better luck then me?

Got the flyer at work, has three options on how to take the dam survey. Went to “My xpo” couldn’t find it anywhere, tried the 2nd option, grog.page.link/ExMJp and it , of course, won’t work. The hell with option 3. Am I surprised, of course not. Anyone have better luck then me?
Click the second box in the pic then the Go to survey link in the picture. See the arrows

Web-capture_17-10-2021_184553_myxpo.xpo.com.md.jpg

Got to enter you badge number so we know many won't do it. Just like normal around here talk tough in the yard but quite as a church mouse when in a meeting with them
Hell, I’ll,give them my name as well! Last survey I did! Why do this survey? Will it do any good? Who knows. All I know is, I will give my opinion, and know I didn’t keep quiet. That’s all I can do. It’s like when everyone complains about the president, but won’t vote. I just hit my 35th year here, and I don’t, and never had a problem telling anyone, my opinion, good or bad. Have a great week everyone, be safe!

Hell, I’ll,give them my name as well! Last survey I did! Why do this survey? Will it do any good? Who knows. All I know is, I will give my opinion, and know I didn’t keep quiet. That’s all I can do. It’s like when everyone complains about the president, but won’t vote. I just hit my 35th year here, and I don’t, and never had a problem telling anyone, my opinion, good or bad. Have a great week everyone, be safe!
Off topic, but a little sideways talk is in order. WOW CL…35 years in the company is a tremendous achievement. You must have gotten your foot in the door several years after G Detter had just birthed this company back in the early 80’s. You must feel like you’ve been here your whole life. I put in over 25 years and I still have dreams of being back at work. Again, great endurance, longevity and grit on your part for sticking with the company through it’s ups and downs over the many years that you have served. I truly commend you sir. You must be getting short on time to go, right?