SEFL | FT. Lauderdale linehaul involved in fatality

Girn

TB Lurker
Credits
It appears that a line haul driver out of Ft. Lauderdale was involved in a accident when he was hit from behind on the Florida turnpike just south of YeeHaw junction. 2 hours north of wpb terminal. Apparently our driver had stopped due to traffic in front of him that was stopped because of a earlier accident. While stopped he was rear ended at a high rate of speed by a tractor and trailer that did not notice the stopped traffic. The impact was so great that the "hitting" tractor's engine and transmission sandwiched the driver between them and the trailer he was pulling. He under road 'our' trailer up to the tandems. Our driver had some bumps and bruises and was released from the hospital, God was on his side. My prayers go out to the other driver. He left about 1 hundred feet of skid marks before the impact. I cry when I think that this poor guy saw his death in the making.........

It appears that a line haul driver out of Ft. Lauderdale was involved in a accident when he was hit from behind on the Florida turnpike just south of YeeHaw junction. 2 hours north of wpb terminal. Apparently our driver had stopped due to traffic in front of him that was stopped because of a earlier accident. While stopped he was rear ended at a high rate of speed by a tractor and trailer that did not notice the stopped traffic. The impact was so great that the "hitting" tractor's engine and transmission sandwiched the driver between them and the trailer he was pulling. He under road 'our' trailer up to the tandems. Our driver had some bumps and bruises and was released from the hospital, God was on his side. My prayers go out to the other driver. He left about 1 hundred feet of skid marks before the impact. I cry when I think that this poor guy saw his death in the making.........

will keep all those in my prayers.

In my prayers...

87_18544%20The%20Lords%20Prayer%20W%20flowers%20LG.jpg

i broke down the set that was rear ended they dead lined the whole set because it was a fatality the rear trailor was the only thing messed up and it bent the bumper and messed the door up a little you would never guessed it was a fatality.

i broke down the set that was rear ended they dead lined the whole set because it was a fatality the rear trailor was the only thing messed up and it bent the bumper and messed the door up a little you would never guessed it was a fatality.

What are you talking about, it was a 53 ft logistic trailer, are you sure you are on the right thread????!!!!! also it was sent to Orlando for final debriefing and unloading......

i think you have the wrong company driva, it was a 53, i remember hearing my tm talk about it.